No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...You order a custom leather hair accessory with the Earth symbol on it.

Comment

Originally posted by griffindorgirl View Post
      ...You order a custom leather hair accessory with the Earth symbol on it.
      XD
      They had a wooden Tau'ri symbol in a shop at the Renaissance Festival. The guy selling it didn't really know where it came from, so Raeth and I had to enlighten him. He looked vaguely annoyed. It made my day.
      Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heqet View Post
        XD
        They had a wooden Tau'ri symbol in a shop at the Renaissance Festival. The guy selling it didn't really know where it came from, so Raeth and I had to enlighten him. He looked vaguely annoyed. It made my day.
        Dang it! I was there. Didn't see that...

Comment

when you have freaky, fever-induced Stargate dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by heeroyue View Post
            Ooh, same here! The Goa'uld were trying to take over the SGC by making everyone sick! WTF?

Comment

I don't have to have a fever to dream about Stargate! Just flip through a couple of pages of my dream log, you'll see plenty having to do with it. XD

XD
              I thought the guy actually selling them did know what it was. And they didn't look annoyed to me.

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
              Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
              Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

...when you feel like crap but you still get up and get on Gateworld

Comment

..... you think a photo you took on a Sunday afternoon walk, which was over exposed due to bright sunshine reflecting off the lake, made my daughter look like a Wraith stalking my unsuspecting hubby!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    ..... you think a photo you took on a Sunday afternoon walk, which was over exposed due to bright sunshine reflecting off the lake, made my daughter look like a Wraith stalking my unsuspecting hubby!

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...z07/Wraith.jpg
                    Wraith!!!!!! *hides*

Comment

Haha, I suppose it does look like that.

Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
                        I don't have to have a fever to dream about Stargate! Just flip through a couple of pages of my dream log, you'll see plenty having to do with it. XD
                        I don't either. This one was particularly freaky though..... I normally have some form of stargate dream......

when the color of the cepacol drops your mom found for your sore throat remindes you of the gate lighting up...

Comment

Originally posted by heeroyue View Post
                          I don't either. This one was particularly freaky though..... I normally have some form of stargate dream......
                          Lucky!!! I hardly ever have any Stargate dreams. But I do recall one where I was shouting something along the lines of "I am Alteran!" at people. Too much caffine...

..when your friend was trying to explain Doctor Who to you, and you remark on how the Doctor reminds you of Janus...

Comment

Lucky!!! I hardly ever have any Stargate dreams.
                            Haha, maybe that's a good thing.

I had a cool dream a few days ago about Stargate where my friend Robert and I had to manually take the device from the episode "Remnants" to different locations on different worlds to literally "seed" life. I almost got struck by lightning and he almost got culled. That was pretty scary actually. I remember being very upset in the dream because I was worried about him. Still an awesome dream, though.

Someone oughta start a "Stargate Dreams" thread.

Comment

I thought the guy actually selling them did know what it was. And they didn't look annoyed to me.
                              No, he definitely looked like he wanted us to either buy something or leave.
                              Wraith Humour. I has it.

Comment

Haha, maybe that's a good thing.

I had a cool dream a few days ago about Stargate where my friend Robert and I had to manually take the device from the episode "Remnants" to different locations on different worlds to literally "seed" life. I almost got struck by lightning and he almost got culled. That was pretty scary actually. I remember being very upset in the dream because I was worried about him. Still an awesome dream, though.

Someone oughta start a "Stargate Dreams" thread.
                                That still would've been cool, though! Wish I cold have a dream about the Ancients...

Comment

Working...
                                X