X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis
    ...when you think New York City would look cool with Ancient buildings
    lol! NYC would look good with ancient buildings

when you think of Extreme Makeover: Alteran Edition with a friend on gateworld

when one of the answers to a quiz bowl question at practice was a guy named Woolsey and you start laughing

when you can't help but think that the angle above your line of sight is an angle of ascention, not the angle of elevetion, no matter how many times you try to convince your self otherwise.......

Comment

Originally posted by heeroyue View Post
      when you think of Extreme Makeover: Alteran Edition with a friend on gateworld
      Haha! That was us. You replaced the Empire State Building with a Control Tower.

...when you and a friend on Gateworld randomly torture people

..when you and a friend on Gateworld sneak into Atlantis and "kidnap" the characters you like. Sheppard will not be able to resist me much longer...

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
        Haha! That was us. You replaced the Empire State Building with a Control Tower.
        haha! and you replaced the Trump tower with those spire thingys

when you forget you didn't eat dinner one night because you're having to much fun on gateworld chaseing the characters you like with a friend.

when you spend half the night talking to your friend on gateworld only to realise you have your first (and hardest) final first thing in the morning....

when you talk more to your friend on gateworld than you do to your friends in real life......

Comment

When you use Stargate characters as Gods and Goddesses for your school project in which you are required to write your own version of "The Odyssey."

Robert: So, do the Wraith feed on fear, or just life in general?
          Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.
          Robert: So, it's like marinating them, then?

http://raethie.deviantart.com/

Comment

haha! and you replaced the Trump tower with those spire thingys

when you forget you didn't eat dinner one night because you're having to much fun on gateworld chaseing the characters you like with a friend.

when you spend half the night talking to your friend on gateworld only to realise you have your first (and hardest) final first thing in the morning....

when you talk more to your friend on gateworld than you do to your friends in real life......
            LOL! That is sooo fun! You're fun to talk to.

...when you and a friend on Gateworld pretend to run around looking for characters you like whith LSDs

..when you lose track of time when you're taling to a Gateworld friend and realize it's 11:00!

Comment

LOL! That is sooo fun! You're fun to talk to.
              You're fun to talk to too!

when you notice a significant increase in you typing speed because of all the typing you do in gateworld.

when you talk about stuff that happens on gateworld with your friends in real life, even though they don't go on gateworld.

Comment

when you finish the frist final of the day and you get on gateworld just because the computer is there...

when you're mad fanfiction.net is blocked at school because you can't read stargate fanfiction.....

when you had an astronomy teacher that called the romans the ancients and it messed you up all the time until you realised she was talking about the romans and then you thought "The Ancients are not the romans! They're waaay cooler than that!!!!!
                Last edited by heeroyue; 19 November 2008, 05:20 AM.

Comment

when you notice a significant increase in you typing speed because of all the typing you do in gateworld.
                  That's how it was for me, only with Neopets and Runescape, because I wasn't into Stargate way back when. XD

Me: Just life in general. But they'd probably prefer that their victims be scared.

Comment

when you finish the frist final of the day and you get on gateworld just because the computer is there...

when you're mad fanfiction.net is blocked at school because you can't read stargate fanfiction.....

when you had an astronomy teacher that called the romans the ancients and it messed you up all the time until you realised she was talking about the romans and then you thought "The Ancients are not the romans! They're waaay cooler than that!!!!!
                    I'm mad that FF.net is blocked, too. Stupid lousy school computers...

And indeed! The Ancients are waaaay cooler than that!

...when you tried to type "Jane" for a papar but ended up typing "Janus."

...when you snuck on Gateworld in class just to see if your friend left you a message, then started laughing when you saw she did

Comment

When you tell jokes like the following:

"River Tam, Ronon Dex, and Chuck Norris all meet on a neutral planet. Ronon Dex's eyes glow. River Tam's hair glistens in the sun. Chuck Norris' nose drips."

Comment

Originally posted by Raeth View Post
                        When you tell jokes like the following:

"River Tam, Ronon Dex, and Chuck Norris all meet on a neutral planet. Ronon Dex's eyes glow. River Tam's hair glistens in the sun. Chuck Norris' nose drips."
                        OMG that is too funny! Green for that!

Comment

when you hear the answer to a quiz bowl question is Beckett and you laugh (that's 2 days in a row now.....I'm starting to sence a pattern here.....)

when you get mad that there's been 2 Dr. Who questions this year but no stargate questions...

when you tell your friend that you wish you had an Ori ship on the bus ride home because they look like a toilet and you had to go to the restroom.....

jokes...hmmmmmm

who is Solja Boy's favorite goa'uld?
                          Spoiler:
                          YU!!!!!!!

Comment

when you hear the answer to a quiz bowl question is Beckett and you laugh (that's 2 days in a row now.....I'm starting to sence a pattern here.....)

when you get mad that there's been 2 Dr. Who questions this year but no stargate questions...

when you tell your friend that you wish you had an Ori ship on the bus ride home because they look like a toilet and you had to go to the restroom.....

jokes...hmmmmmm

who is Solja Boy's favorite goa'uld?
                            Spoiler:
                            YU!!!!!!!
                            LOL okay that was too funny!!!

...when you sneak on Gateworld at school, even though you know you'll get in trouble.

Comment

...when you sneak on Gateworld at school, even though you know you'll get in trouble.
                              when you don't have to sneak anymore because the teacher is so used to you getting on gateworld in their class....and getting the work done at the same time

Comment

when you don't have to sneak anymore because the teacher is so used to you getting on gateworld in their class....and getting the work done at the same time
                                Lucky. We get in trouble when we go on Gateworld. I popped on for two seconds, looked to see if you left me a message, then logged off. Oh, but before that I burst out laughing, which caused me a lot of stares.

Comment

Working...
                                X