You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lunaeclipse View Post

...When all your closest friends know you are going to talk about Stargate before you even open your mouth...
    ..........And then run & hide because they can't stand it.........

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
      ..........And then run & hide because they can't stand it.........
      lol.

...When all your friends know all the quotes and the info from the show even though they may not have seen it *gasp*...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

lol.

...When all your friends know all the quotes and the info from the show even though they may not have seen it *gasp*...
        ..........And they groan when someone asks you if you watch any good shows........

Comment

When you watch other shows and try to spot the 'Stargate' actors and actresses...
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            When you watch other shows and try to spot the 'Stargate' actors and actresses...
            ...........And hit "pause" (And tick off your family.) to point the actor out..........

Comment

Originally posted by syfygyrl View Post
              ...........And hit "pause" (And tick off your family.) to point the actor out..........
              lol and you know it's bad when they can point them out to you first...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

lol and you know it's bad when they can point them out to you first...
                .........or they see the actor & grab the remote so you can't hit pause..........

Comment

... When you go to sleep and start dreaming your own episodes...

Comment

... When you go to sleep and start dreaming your own episodes...
                    When you have done that plenty of times

Comment

when you spend all day watching your first 2 stargate seasons. (got them on tuesday)
                      when you have a stargate related revelation.
                      Spoiler:
                      to "terraform" means "to make like earth"
                      from that "terra" means "earth"
                      which means "alterra" means "from/the earth"
                      by that, "alterran" means "those who are from earth"

which means, we are the alterrans, we are the ancients

Spoiler:
                      ps. btw does anyone have an old xbox 360 they dont want anymore

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
                        when you spend all day watching your first 2 stargate seasons. (got them on tuesday)
                        when you have a stargate related revelation.
                        Spoiler:
                        to "terraform" means "to make like earth"
                        from that "terra" means "earth"
                        which means "alterra" means "from/the earth"
                        by that, "alterran" means "those who are from earth"

which means, we are the alterrans, we are the ancients

Spoiler:
                        ps. btw does anyone have an old xbox 360 they dont want anymore
                        Congrats!

Spoiler:
                        Try checking on Ebay & Craigslist.

Comment

...When you see anything to do with Stargate you have to buy it...

Comment

...When you know everything about every ep and can recall it on command when asked...

Comment

You can tell which episode is playing after just seeing a screen shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                                You can tell which episode is playing after just seeing a screen shot.

...You can tell from a piece of a screenshot which episode it is and which planet they are on calling it by the Px???? name...

Comment

Working...
                                X