You Know You're a Stargate Fan When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you start trying to sound like the Goa'uld
    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

...When you refer to anyone in sparkly/glittery/shiny clothes (especially gold and silver) as a Goa'uld... (pending their admission lol)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
      "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
      a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

when you look in a mirror and think "I look like a younger version of Bra'tac".

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
          when you look in a mirror and think "I look like a younger version of Bra'tac".
          lol.

... you flick through all the channels just to see if it's on... even when you know it's not...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
            when you watch a movie just because a actor from stargate is in it.(even if just for a few minutes)
            I've done that before!!

It's probably been done a million times but, when you find yourself saying indeed a lot.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

^Indeed...

When some conversations with your brother consist mainly of stargate references.

Comment

... People know you are going to reference Stargate before you even open your mouth...

Comment

When you record an episode of Stargate Atlantis even though you've got all the seasons anyway
                  Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

When your name on Gateworld is 'I love Stargate'...

Comment

when your family ask 'Have You Got...?' before buying you a Stargate related present...
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

When your constantly on Gateworld....

Comment

when you join a role play dedicated to the history of "Novus".
                          called The Epilogue RP.

note to self: suggest better name for RP.

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                            when your family ask 'Have You Got...?' before buying you a Stargate related present...
                            lol. When they already assume you have everything so ask you if you mind having two of an item...

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                              ^Indeed...

When some conversations with your brother consist mainly of stargate references.
                              ...when most of your conversations with your sister consist mainly of Stargate references.

...when the rest of your conversations consist of discussing your first trip to a SG convention that isn't for 4 months yet.

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
                              When you record an episode of Stargate Atlantis even though you've got all the seasons anyway
                              *raises hand* Guilty.
                              sigpic

Comment

Where you are convinced the Navy Seal Team 6 was really SG 1... and no one, and I mean NO ONE can talk you out of it.

It has SG 1 written ALLLL over it

Comment

Working...
                                X