Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by heeroyue View Post
    you make a P-90 out of K-Nex just because they use that gun on the show
    HAHA I did exactly that. I also built various ships and a stargate.

I remember once, I built a mini stargate about half a metre big, with chevrons that 'locked' into place. I then rearanged the boxes of junk under my bed to form a tunnel that led into a little cubby whole where my bed met the wall and placed the model stargate at the entrance. Its kind of hard to explain, but the idea was that you dialed the stargate and went through to the secret base.
    I was a wierd kid.

Comment

You've spent almost a year on this forum, talking about a show that was canceled a year ago.
      StarshineRoxie
      A woman that allows herself the balance of cool wisdom and strength of heart.
      sigpic

Comment

You can qoute every Stargate episode, in every Season/movie, including dialogue, plot, character development, technology & how it ties in with the rest of the series in intimate & minute detail.

Comment

You know the names of every Stargate episode that ever aired and every episode that's been announced that hasn't aired

When a major scifi actor from another series guest stars, you immediately know what series it was from (that's actually more you know you're a geek when...)

You create a thread that says "You Know You're a Stargate Fan When..."

After watching an episode of SGA or SG-1 you find yourself humming the tune for the rest of the day

You make sure to try to get everyone you know into Stargate, and more than half the time you are successful

You own every DVD, every soundtrack, and every book that has the Stargate name on it

Whenever you start a conversation with someone you've never met before, you ask them if they watch Stargate, and if they don't you tell them why they should

You've seen every episode of the series more than twice. Every episode.

You make sure to schedule your week around the timeslot for new Stargate episodes

When a new movie comes out, you make your entire family sit down to watch it, even those who aren't SG/Scifi fans (I did that with Continuum and Ark of Truth)
          That is just my two cents.

Comment

When during a pub quiz when the quiz master has the answer to the longest running sci-fi show as Doctor Who, and you argue that it's Stargate.

Comment

You know you're a Stargate fan when,

you have every DVD/Blu-ray.

you use quotes from it (my favorites are, Indeed, Nice and Crap)

you get a Doberman because it looks like an Anubis Jackal (I called mine Hattie short for Hathor!)

you think of a scene from an episode and that night you just have to watch that episode to see the scene.

your wife asks what you're doing on the PC when she didn't have to because she knows your on Gateworld.

your kids know the show by the theme tune and most of the charactors in it.

your wife knows when the next new episode is on so she don't bother you whilst you watch it.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:
              McKay: Crap!

Hermiod: What did you do?

McKay: I ran it through a translation programme, it's Wraith.

Hermiod: Crap indeed!
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              O'Neall: Yasureyoubetya!

Comment

You see pictures of UFO's in the news, immediately think of the Asgard & go "I love those little guys".

Comment

I am just going to say this , when you think about one day really going threw a Stargate , it simple and true !!!!!!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

When you constantly think up new & improved reasons on why you are a Stargate fan to to post in this thread.

Comment

When you get a new computer game and automatically look for a Stargate Mod.

When you fantasize SG-1 and the rest fighting the Goa'uld.

When you learn how to spell Goa'uld correctly yet can't even get a 'b' on a spelling test.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                        When you get a new computer game and automatically look for a Stargate Mod.

When you fantasize SG-1 and the rest fighting the Goa'uld.

When you learn how to spell Goa'uld correctly yet can't even get a 'b' on a spelling test.
                        LOL Thank god they've done away with spelling tests in High School (pretty much, I mean, French doesn't count, does it?)

Comment

when you book-mark this thread & check it every 5 mintues when you're on-line @ Gateworld Forum (even during work hours! ).

Comment

when you get told to stop talking about stargate by your freinds

they know they love it really!
                            sigpic

Comment

When you want to sneak into Cheyenne Mountain to see if there's really a Stargate there!

Gah! I hate spelling tests!

Comment

when you know there's a real Stargate in Cheyenne Mountain!

Comment

Working...
                                X