Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st place: (4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (50)

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (17)
    (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (15)+
    (1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (13)
    (2.04 Duet) - The McKay/Beckett kiss - (6)
    (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (6)
    (2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (5)
    (1.01 Rising Part 1) Sheppard sits down in the Ancient chair for the first time (3)
    (2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (2)
    (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (2)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

1st place: (4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (50)

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (18)+
      (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (15)
      (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (6)
      (2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (5)
      (1.01 Rising Part 1) Sheppard sits down in the Ancient chair for the first time (3)
      (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (2)
      sigpic

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (18)
        (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (15)
        (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (7)+
        sigpic

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (18)
          (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (16)
          (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (7)

Banner made by gypsy_morph AKA JenKM1216.

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (19)
            (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (16)

sigpic
            Sig by me!
            My FanFic's

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (20)

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (20)
                (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (17)

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (21)
                  (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (17)

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (21)
                    (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (18)+

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

(4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (18)
                      (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (8) +
                      sigpic

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (22)
                        (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (18)
                        (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (8) +

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (22)
                          (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (19)
                          (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (8)
                          sigpic

Comment

(4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (19)
                            (1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (14)
                            sigpic

Comment

(4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (20)

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (23)
                                (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (20)

Comment

Working...
                                X