Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (36)
    (1.03 Hide and Seek) - Sheppard pushing McKay over the balcony - (8)
    (2.04 Duet) - The McKay/Beckett kiss - (6)
    (3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (8)
    (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (4)
    (2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (4)
    (4.16 Trio) - Carter and Keller falling down the hole after McKay - (3)
    (2.01 The Siege, part III) McKay and Caldwell, "It's a city, not a yo-yo." (2)
    (1.01 Rising Part 1) Sheppard sits down in the Ancient chair for the first time (2)
    (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (1)

sigpic
    Sig by me!
    My FanFic's

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (37)+
      (3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (8)
      (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (4)
      (2.04 Duet) - McKay and Becket, "You've got a date, Rodney? With a woman?" "It's just a meal with...of course, with a woman!" (4)
      (1.01 Rising Part 1) Sheppard sits down in the Ancient chair for the first time (2)
      (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (1)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (38)+
        sigpic

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (39)

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (40)

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (41)

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (41)
                (3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (9)
                I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (10)

If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (11)
                    sigpic

Comment

(3.09 Phantoms) McKay and Sheppard "You shot me!" "Yes Rodney, and I said I was sorry." (11)
                      (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (5)

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (42)
                        (4.18 The Kindred I) Todd and team *both* being victims of stolen information. (5)

sigpic
                        Sig by me!
                        My FanFic's

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (43)
                          sigpic

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (44)

Banner made by gypsy_morph AKA JenKM1216.

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (44)
                              (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (2)
                              ~Bushy~

"Look, you don't know me. This is when I'm at my best. This is when I shine: impossible deadlines."
                              Dr. Meredith Rodney McKay
                              -
                              "That doesn’t matter! You’re hostages! We’re your…we’re your captors! We’re heavily armed! There’s rules! There’s a whole school of etiquette to this!"
                              Dr. Daniel Jackson
                              -
                              "My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius. I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women."
                              Dean Winchester

Comment

(4.08 The Seer) - Todd and Carter, "I believe among your people it is customary to shake hands." (45)
                                (4.11 Be All My Sins Remember'd) Carter/McKay/Sheppard as the Daedalus and Apollo arrive, "Both at the same time? This is a first." "This is the first time we've needed them." *looks* "Well...since I have been here..." (2)

Comment

Working...
                                X