No announcement yet.

Good News-Bad News Sam/Jack style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad News: Shes allergic to the Anti-food Poisoning pills and gets rushed to the infirmary.
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Good News: It lasts only one night and she's ready for the day's beginning.
      O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Bad News: (oh dear the bad news curs LOL) She wakes up and hears sirens going off, telling her they're going to Defcon 1! Slightly panicked she gets up and trips, cutting herself badly on one of the infirmary metal gurneys.

Comment

Good news: Jack is right there by her side.
          sigpic

Comment

Bad News: He passes out at the sight of all the blood.
            sigpic
            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Good news: Now Sam can act like he's in need of CPR and kiss him whilst everyone thinks she trying to bring him alive
              My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Bad News: Jack wakes up and bites her lip.
                O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Good News: She quickly pushes herself off him, surprised and shocked but realizing what he did, Jack jumps up and envelops her in a comforting Jack-like hug

Comment

Bad news: Hammond walks in, catching them in the act... o no... regs... :s

Always...

Comment

(((Kirdy))) (yeah I know I should be cleaning but you know me and getting sidetracked )

Good News: Jack can quickly explain that he was just comforting Sam because she thought he'd died...again...and Hammond compliments him on his fine commanding skills.

Comment

Bad news: They're still at Defcon one, and now the speakers announced an unplanned incoming wormhole, spoiling the moment completely.

Always...

Comment

Good News: It's only The Tok'ra Anise/Freya barging in and tromping down the ramp. They go down to Defcon 2.

Comment

Bad News: The Tok'ra Anise/Freya has been brainwashed and starts killing everybody on the base starting with Walter.
                            R.I.P. you will be missed

My Top Five Favorite Quotes/Quips(right now)
                            Spoiler:
                            "Well, it's like my grandma used to say, if at first you don't succeed..."
                            "Try a larger thermonuclear reaction?"
                            "Her words exactly."

"We are beacons on the road to enlightenment."
                            "No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you."
                            "Nice work on the metaphor."
                            "Thank you."

"Will you excuse me? We just don't get out of Cheyenne Mountain enough. I'm gonna grab some air... outside. General, Captain, General... waiter."

"General."
                            "Colonel. We've all met."
                            "Yes, actually we know each other's life stories."
                            "That snippiness?"
                            "Is that a word?"

"If we want to find out who's behind this, we have to do what the Asgard do."
                            "You mean bluff?"
                            "Yep. We just need to do it without revealing what we know."
                            "Which is nothing."
                            "Right. But they don't know we know nothing."

Comment

Poor Walter!

Good News: The Asgard actually cloned Walter a couple of times so it wasn't the REAL Walter. Duh! Thor beams Anise out and saves the day.

Comment

Bad news: The Stargate got damaged in the attack and they can't get to other worlds for the moment.

Always...

Comment

Working...
                                X