No announcement yet.

Good News-Bad News Sam/Jack style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad news: When they arrive at the luxurious resort, they're told that they have to share two bedrooms for the four of them.

Comment

Good news: that is only for one night and they won't be needing them for long the first night, because there's a big tropical theme party tonight at the resort so they'll be party hardy...
      My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Bad News: Vala gets drunk and falls down a flight of stairs.
        sigpic
        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Good News: They have to quit the party way too early because of this but as Vala is recovering at the Medical Room, Sam and Jack can have a party of their own at their luxurious suite and try out the huge bubble bath.

Comment

Bath news: the water doesn't seem to work...

Always...

Comment

Good News: Daniel is staying with Vala all night, so they sneak over and use their bath.
              sigpic

Comment

Bad news: As they are undressing each other and being utterly giddy about sharing a bubble bath, they hear Vala and Daniel's voices at the door.

Comment

Good News: They manage to get back to their room before Daniel nd Vala open the door.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bad news: someone has been in their room and trashed it in search for valuables, or maybe for secret information...?!

Always...

Comment

Good news: Nothing was stolen but Sam did giggle at Jack's Simpsons-Boxers-collection.

Comment

Bad news: With all things happening, they lost track of time and suddenly realise they only have to hours to sleep before having to get up for a trip an a boat and swimming with dolphins...

Always...

Comment

Good news: They decided not to sleep at all as they spend their lasting two hours in a very wonderful, intimate and very fulfilling moment. Showering quickly they make it on time for their boat trip on the Everglades of Miami as they watch the alligators hand in hand. *gosh I'm in a fluffy mood*

Comment

Bad News: One of the alligators attacks their boat...
                            sigpic

Comment

Good news: it's a clumsy crocodile and he just hits his head against the boat, tripping Jack who falls gently on Sam, his face close to hers. The crocodile gives up, his ego even more hurt than his head.

Always...

Comment

Bad news: (their heads are so close and I have to make this bad ) Jack smiles at her adoringly and softly plants a kiss on her lips but Sam pulls back and groans as if in extreme pain.

Comment

Working...
                                X