No announcement yet.

Good News-Bad News Sam/Jack style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad news: They are picked up by a military jeep, for an urgent meeting. Hammond is there too...
    My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Good News: The meeting is cut short and they still have time to spend together.
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Bad News: Apophis is back with a vengeance! Mwua ha ha ha.

Comment

Good news: Apophis forgot his (sissy) shielding device in mother ship, so it's a piece of cake for Jack to shoot him down with a zat gun.

Always...

Comment

Bad News: Anubis catches up to them by tracking their laptops.
            O'Neill: "Ah. Trees, trees and more trees! What a wonderfully green universe we live in, eh."

Season 3 Episode 8 - Demons

Comment

Good News: Sam shuts down the laptops and they escape un-noticed.
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Bad news: At least they think they get away unnoticed... truth is, the firewall installed on the laptop was a demo version which has expired, so they still can be tracked

Always...

Comment

Good news: Anubis still tracks them down but starts fighting with Apophis, giving Sam and Jack a window of opportunity

Comment

Bad news: They'll have to make a way through the crossfire of both systemlords and the shields aren't working.

Always...

Comment

Good News: An Asgard ship comes into view and beams them both out Thor! Buddy!

Comment

Bad news: A replicator was hiding itself in Sam's backpack and is now on the loose on the Asgard ship... and it's very hungry...

Always...

Comment

Good news: Jack shoots the replicator with his P-90 and quickly goes over to check on Sam whom hugs him fiercely. My hero!

Comment

Bad news: Sam' enthousiastic hug makes Jack turn his knee in a bad way, hurting the old sore pretty bad...

Always...

Comment

Ouch! Know the feeling! *pats her own banged up knee*

Good news: As Thor flies them out of there, Jack's propped up against the wall but Sam takes his hands away from his pained knee and starts massaging it softly but professionally, making Jack be yet again amazed by her.

Comment

Bad News: She accidentally hits a nerve.

Comment

Working...
                                X