X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

creepy but very funny
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
    god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

wow
      Spoiler:
      Originally posted by daredevil-k's signature using the quote
      god damn daniel what you done this time!!nice gunahh crap it's an alien.... oh wait it's just jonasyeah it's sam to save our buttsahh crap light sabers!!!she's drunk but how....?hahahaha weaklinghe's way to happyshe's very angry... run!!!ahh what... oh it's just a replicator.. crap!!this is obviously creepyrun like the butt-head you are!!creepycool and smooth hammondmckay you just blew up half a solar systemten hut don't get in teal'cs way to many guns sam's got a gou'aldmckay's always like this

Comment

the Noxious

nasty little critters. considered the scoundrels of the Milky Way, the Noxious tend to exert a corrupting influence on whoever & whatever they come into contact with, in fact they inhabit what once used to be vast expanses of grassy meadows, lush forests and sparkling rivers teeming with life, now reduced to dark swamps & marshes overwhelmed with the stench of stagnant waters and decomposing vegetation
        strife & conflict are a way of life amongst this opportunistic species, and survival of the fittest is paramount - to the point where they will not hesitate to prey on each other when they get bored with their usual diet (which mostly consists in slime, fungi, cockroaches & the occasional worm or slug)
        predictably the children share their elders' traits, in fact they tend to be far more vicious & restive;
        says Lyar, a female Noxious : "the young don't always do as they're told - but at least we get a good excuse to beat the crap outa them"

adult Noxious perform the 'Ritual of Lowlife'. little bugger misbehaved once too often
        Last edited by SoulReaver; 26 September 2014, 09:03 AM.

Comment

The Zap Gun

Zap guns hand-held weapons designed to eradicate insects in a range up to around 10 meters. When the weapon is in operational mode, it sprays a widely dispersed beam of energy that electrocutes insects ranging from wasps to gnats.

Zap guns were originally designed by the Goa'uld to protect their armies from insectoid annoyances.

|| twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Col.Errandboy View Post
            Great idea!!! I'll bite...

The GENIE-I

The Genie-i are a human culture living in the Pegasus Galaxy. Although they appear to be simple, Amish-like farmers, the Genie-i are an advanced, militaristic culture that is technologically equivalent to Earth in the 1950s, and like to disappear in a puff of smoke to freak people out. They prefer to live in bottles or lamps, but have been forced underground due to Wraith tendency to use their homes for target practice. Like the Azurans, dislike the term "Smurf" applied to their cerulean-skinned brethren.
            ROFLMAO, the one to far right looks creepy though

KEEP IT CLEAN
            Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
            Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Cayenne pepper mountain

-A mountain in Colorado made entirely out of pepper.
              -The reason why dr. Jack's son sneezes.
              -it is where the Targate is located.
              Last edited by supersoldier34; 13 September 2008, 03:18 PM.
              supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

ZIT guns

Aimed at thine enemy, it renders them helpless by causing them to run to the nearest mirror and pop the multitude of pustules which erupt on their foreheads.
                sigpic
                My Manips & other artwork!

Comment

ing to myself here
                  "Wøøf!"

Comment

LMAO! XD hella funny!

Comment

bump....
                      supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Thsi might not be that funny but it was funny when I was thinking it up in my head.

New TV show "The Lost Bride"

Giant humans having giant fun..... husband places ring on brides finger onl the ring starts moving and shaking and suddenly the bride vanishes down a hole created by the ring.....

Giants find tiny humans from Earth that come through the ring and learn "it's not a wedding ring it's a stargate"

end credits
                        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

These really made me chuckle. Good creativity!
                          sigpic
                          ~the guitarists~

Comment

The Nix

An off shot of the Nox race who are slightly smaller then their benevolent cousins. Best known for their exceptional thievery skills. When the SGC first encountered this race the team initially reported gate malfunction as they all arrived naked and empty handed. Tho it was later discovered they they had simply been robbed by this small race of kleptomaniacs. In the end everyone shared a good laugh. and the SG Team returned to earth only to discover they had all had their watches stolen during their departing handshakes.

Comment

Hallowed are the Oreo!
                              The cry of the worshipers of the Oreo, a race of evil chocolate, cream filled cookies who control people by filling them with excessive amounts of sugar
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                                Hallowed are the Oreo!
                                The cry of the worshipers of the Oreo, a race of evil chocolate, cream filled cookies who control people by filling them with excessive amounts of sugar

I like the sound of those aliens
                                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X