Clear All

Bump.

I need something to make my day.

http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/59484
    Credits to Shanthaia for the siggy.
    The Chevron Team
    Spoiler:
    Never make everything Organic!
    Atlantis Meeting. The Atlantis team views a Wraith transmission...
    :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.
    :Order evacuation of all unimportant personnel. Raise the shield.
    :The drones are heading towards us.
    :Those drones look familiar...
    : SQUID?!?
    We are sending eggs so you can make some squid/egg rolls after this. Enjoy!

Comment

Ok, how about this...

The Assrak. A Relative of the Assgard. There sole purpose is to shoot people in the butt with whatever weapon they can find. They litterally shoot peoples butts off. The most famous Assrak is known to one and all as Coccyx and he's a real pain in the a$$.

...sorry for any lameness herein.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

More, please.

I'll try and think about good stuff.

The Chevron Team
        Spoiler:
        :Thanks to us finding a stockpile of drone weapons, we have reverse-engineered them and created an organic version. We are finished with the testing and YOU will be our first target.

Comment

Someone arrives from Earth to Atlantis bearing news and some gifts for people. That someone might be Daniel Jackson...... He gives Rodney a copy of "The Sims" unaware of the chaos he caused in the events of "The Game"......
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

^ Good one Coco Pops

Hives - What the galaxy breaks out in when irritated.
            The galaxy is allergic to tarees, lanteans, and citris.
            Symptoms - A rash of cullings, explosions, and planetary destruction
            Cure - Can be treated with lot of ZPMs and Starships. However, if the rash is allowed to run its' course, it will soon clear up of its' own accord.

(lame I know).
            sigpic

Comment

I don't think many of you will get this or even find it funny!

Ash'rak 47:
              A Goa'uld assassin genetically engineered by Anubis and one of many unsuccessful clones. He is bald and his weapons of choice are duel, silver, customizable ZAT's. He is usually dressed quite formally before killing some one for a disguise to get to his target. He has Anubis' symbol tattooed on the back of his head.

I hope some one gets this!
              sigpic
              Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmPa9...eature-related
                The first five minutes.
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Holy crap, your right!
                  sigpic
                  Ten Years, A Lot Of Enemies, A Presumed Death, A Complete Back Story Rewrite....But Still Looking Good!

Comment

Here goes...

Sheppard's Hair

Sheppard's hair is a sentient symbiont of Lt. Colonel John Sheppard, who provides for his everlasting appeal while hiding as normal hair. He also provides for Sheppard's wit, wisdom and knowledge (He was offered a MENSA membership, but he denied it). Oh, and the bravery and handsomeness Shep is. And the hair looks even cooler while Sheppy is whumped.

The Chevron Team
                    Spoiler:

Comment

OK, I'll try to be whimsical...

GateFly

An alternate universe in which the earth was used up. Stargates were secretly used to populate other earths and bullies arose trying to make everyone do things their way. Border planets revolted in a war of independence, but were caught with their flys open and their pants down, losing the war.
                      Many of their veterans continue smuggling and other nefarious occupations sneaking through secret stargates with their fly open in remembrance of their lost war.

Comment

Wiir

The Leader of the Atlantis Expedition, Wiir is a smart diplomat who transformed diplomacy into Zelda(And other sword-slashing) games, and calling it "aggresive negotiations". She can never be seen without her fancy remote. But be careful. She has broken a billion Ancient screens with her "treaty-mote" with defective straps, which made the Ancients abandon the city because they lost the screen where they watched themselves. And because of lack of Jack O'Neill, in an alternate timeline, the hamsters inside the ZPM gave up and let the city get flooded. Thankfully, due to Janus, he put a failsafe that if the hamsters stop running, the city will rise. She has been taken by the Replicators, who made a pretty imitation of her.
                        Last edited by RM_2000_A; 23 June 2008, 06:44 AM.

The Chevron Team
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Bodney Mckay. Looks exactly like Rodney McKay except he is taller, with a crystalline-white smile, and has a flawless, bodybuilder's figure. He was created by the Replicators in an attempt to destroy their most formidable enemy by having him infiltrate Atlantis and replace Rodney. They though no-one would mind.

Bodney is equipped with a memory modification device and super-potent pheremones. He is capable of spouting love poems or technobabble at a moment's notice. His complex neural networks allow him to alternate between devastating charm and convincingly annoying snarkiness, depending on who he is interacting with.

He does have one glitch, a mannerism that got lost somewhere in the programming and can't be found. It causes him to make a gun hand and point it at whoever he's talking to, simultaneously making a clicking sound with his tongue, at random and inappropriate moments.

Comment

The Kellerbot

Killed the original Dr. Keller and took her place after a furlough visit to Earth.

The Kellerbot is a unique creattion . It imitates the look and sound of Dr. Keller and comes complete with her car which she took from Earth. She drives the car around Atlantis while simultaneously talking on a cellphone to imaginary friends on Earth and occasionally hitting things and people while driving.

The Kellerbot has a sophisticated neural network, and hyper orgasm mode which is its only weakness. On rare occasions while working with colleages she will suddenly burst into fits of moaning and groaning accompanied by loud girlish giggling.

No known defense has since stopped her. Her goal is the complete evacuation of humans from Atlantis via her annoying personality and ways
                              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

the "or i" .

the or i are a big thread. PR -i or 's are their greatest followers, threatening people to follow them, or i........ PR i or's use a combi of threatening and PR to promote or-i-gin, the favorite drink of or-i. watch out. or i....

Comment

Working...
                                X