X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SGA_Love
    I know*shakes head* Im sorry I failed you
    *bows to LM*
    about the topic of my Cardinalship(thats not right but)
    .........I would still like to serve Thor_Asgard (I think)
    you did not fail me. Yes you can still be a Cardinal. Oh and yes thor asgard is indeed a god, isnt he?

Comment

Thank-you, though I feel slightly uncomfortable keeping my position for certain reasons I am happy
      And yes he is indeed, though I miss him terribly
      You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
      -Libba Bray

Comment

*1 single wraith transport drops out of hyper~space over coalition prime*

me: this is cammander dansher of the black pearl i wish to rejoin the coalition and will do anything in my power to gain your trust!

Comment

*yawn* okay then you destroy it by yourself....I mean you do want us to trust you it's going to take a lot
          You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
          -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love
            *yawn* okay then you destroy it by yourself....I mean you do want us to trust you it's going to take a lot

i will kill a heap of lp clone will that do?

Comment

doubt it but it can't hurt you'll have to ask Sussie tomorrow
              -Libba Bray

Comment

*yawn* ask me what i the morning?!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
                  *yawn* ask me what i the morning?!

if i can come back to the coalition if i go lp clone hunting

Comment

hmm i dunno dan if you promise no attacking members and especially lil pa then yes but this is your last chance
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

hmm i dunno dan if you promise no attacking members and especially lil pa then yes but this is your last chance

i promise that i will not attack any more members (unless being controlled) and if i ever do i will be shot and cut up into little peaces.

(does this include ls?) j/k

Comment

ok then you can
                        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

ok then you can

thank you very much.

i guess i have been demoted?

(like my new sig? its a bit big but im trying to fix that) http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j1...nandwraith.jpg

Comment

its great i love it i was watching you ask pn and essex for help im always watching dan
                            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

its great i love it i was watching you ask pn and essex for help im always watching dan

ok thats spooky lol im trying to fix it now because now it looks to small on that link.

Comment

lol i cant stay away but i still have a few more weeks and ill be back! i hear its been pretty quiet without all of us andgood luc trying to make it smaller
                                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X