X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well your MySpace.

Comment

*im attending a meeting on Alpha centauri*
      *lostpimp kidnapps me and demands the surrender of the coalition if you ever want to see me again.*

ok im to lazy to type more. he also said something about asians are superior! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mikalotia
        Well your MySpace.
        Lol i see! thats what i thought it was.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister
          *lostpimp kidnapps me and demands the surrender of the coalition if you ever want to see me again.*

ok im to lazy to type more. he also said something about asians are superior! lol
          lol and u know what just burns me? the only thing i have working right now is my new flag ship the dark blade.. dansher bombed my fleet but its being rebuilt...

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Saradomin
            Lol i see! thats what i thought it was.. lol
            Yeah, I'm already stalkiing too many people to fit you in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_Minister

Oh No LM
              *beams up to Barbarossa and sets course for Alpha Centauri*
              dont worry LM Im coming!!
              You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
              -Libba Bray

Comment

I will help, I'm with you Love.

Comment

PBWB: i will let you live if you renounce(sp) thor asgard and worship my pointless polls!!!!!!!!!
                  Me: Hes a god youre just a stupid loser!
                  PBWB: I am asian!!!!!!! Asians are superior!!!!!!!!!
                  Me: youre a disgrace to your race.
                  PBWB: A pimp is a guy who dates hot girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Okay Mik you got a ship if so follow me if not take one from my fleet
                    *exits hyperspace out of range of planet and gathers thoughts to make plan*
                    just cant go bursting in...wait yes I can
                    *sets course for planet and gets there in no time*
                    *hails LP, Release LM and you will not be unmercifully destroyed*
                    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
                    -Libba Bray

Comment

*Drk gave me a small amount of his fleet for joining, I'm right behind you!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikalotia
                        *Drk gave me a small amount of his fleet for joining, I'm right behind you!
                        Ill follow with 50000 klingon ships

Comment

I dont think I'll need the help but thanks
                          LP I repeat release LM
                          -Libba Bray

Comment

Originally posted by SGA_Love
                            Okay Mik you got a ship if so follow me if not take one from my fleet
                            *exits hyperspace out of range of planet and gathers thoughts to make plan*
                            just cant go bursting in...wait yes I can
                            *sets course for planet and gets there in no time*
                            *hails LP, Release LM and you will not be unmercifully destroyed*
                            PBWB: *fires centauri superweaon at Barbarossa*
                            Baal: Cardinal SGA shields are down! How did he get that weapon.
                            *thor asgard appears on the bridge of the Barbarossa*
                            Thor: SGA, Mik get the hell out of here! you need the entire fleet. He got this weapon plans for the ascended being Joe. Lord minister has builted a great fleet because he felt something like this would happen. You and thor beyond are in command.
                            *pimp fires another shot*
                            Baal: armor is down to 20 precent! Get us out of here.

Comment

Retreats
                              Oh no!! Drk gave me the damaged and lesser ships of his fleet. I've lost 1/4 of my fleet.

Comment

*barbarossa retreats and regroups*
                                well it seems he didnt have the chance to do any serious damage
                                *flys down in cloaked ship to get LM's fleet, gets down undetected and takes temporary control of fleet sends out 60 cloakes frigates to destroy the weapon*
                                coem on people we can handle this
                                *takes battles ships into space*
                                we can be in and out in no time
                                (I hope)
                                -Libba Bray

Comment

Working...
                                X