Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*psst look in your pack i added something* O=)
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
      *psst look in your pack i added something* O=)
      And what would that be? i dont see nothing out of the ordinary

Comment

i hid it in the medipack its a gyromap it sends out a frequency which then returns and maps where things are good when your in dark tunnels (and it shows where you've been)
        sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i hid it in the medipack its a gyromap it sends out a frequency which then returns and maps where things are good when your in dark tunnels (and it shows where you've been)
          Oh now i see it! thx! *pulls out map and secures it on wrist* i might have to download one on my wrist computer. well i have a feeling i might lose comunications again. *enters pyramid and journeys under ground* *static*

Comment

you know now i get why the paperwork is mounting....i spend more time inventing and improving things then i do on paperwork
            sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*runs out of pyramid* Oh crap! *5 queens bust out of the pyramid* God help me! *starts firing various weapons at queens*

Comment

*shakes head* you want some help ls?!
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

*shakes head* you want some help ls?!
                  No no no i think i got it *throws smart disk at first queen and cuts off its head* okay okay thats one! four more... *throws battle spear at another one* *queen goes down* okay i think that ones dead *queen gets back up*

Comment

well ok then but i think someone should come over with a few gadgets just in case
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

well ok then but i think someone should come over with a few gadgets just in case
                      *gets backed into a corner* okay not good *Queens charge me* *wall jumps and lands on queens back* *uses glaive to cut head off* thats another one *jumps down and charges last three* *jumps up and cuts off tounge thingy with wrist blade and shoots plasma caster into mouth causing the head to explode*

Comment

*Last two left charge me and swing their tail at the same time* *jumps up and runs up ones tail and sticks battle staff through head and jumps to the other one and shoots spear gun through head*
                        Phew thats done *picks up weapons and gets out skull cleaning kit and starts collecting skulls.

Comment

you know thats just a teeny bit creepy....
                          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

you know thats just a teeny bit creepy....
                            lol *finishes collecting stuff and sends pick up beacon* well thats strange the ship should be here already *see firey ball fall towards ground and lp ships fly towards my location* uh oh where to go where to go *runs into pyramid* oh im gonna regret this

Comment

over the radio: CRACKERS!
                              aw that..*swears a whole lot into radio* has to die im sending over drk to kill him finally
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

whats going on now?
                                sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Working...
                                X