Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-run around screaming its the titanic all over again! the apocalypse has come! and see how many people listen to you.
    - stick a picture of a weiner dog to sheps back with the words i am a weiner!
    --sneak in and label all mckays undies with days of the week so everyone can see em!
    - record something embarresing that wier is doing then play it over the intercom
    - record ronon whipping someones butt and put you wish! at the end
    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

•Hack into Sam's computer and make a picture of Chip, Dale, or an attractive anthropomorphic mouse her desktop. Place a metamorphosizer and some mouse-size diagrams of rodent-size vehicles made from household objects among her possessions (preferable her office (?) at SGC and/or her home.) Hide a can of WD-40in her refridgerator and/or her SGC lunch. Then insinuate among the SGC personnell that Sam Carter "has a little secret."
      (In case you don't get it, I'm referring to another attractive, blond-haired, blue-eyed female scientist...)
      •In the middle of the night, plant onto an SGC member complete eye-covering contacts that glow yellow sporadically, if not all the time. Make steps to ensure that the person's voice will sound flanged. Watch as the hilarity ensures when said SGC person arrives to work the next day.
      Last edited by EnterTheWormhole; 31 August 2006, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Get Carter to download a random virus onto the dialing computer... then...
        Walter: Colonel Carter? Colonel Carter?!? Colonel Carter?!?
        Carter: What? I'm here!
        Walter: There are bunnies hopping across the screen!
        Carter: Try reversing the polarity...
        Walter: But... How's that going to help?
        Carter: It always works... *goes away*
        Walter: WAH! THE COMPUTER BROKE!!! *cries*

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

rofl these are all funny.
          let me see if i can think of 1.

Tell McKay that everything in the commissary/mess hall/kitchen has lemon/citrus in it. watch him go crazy after he realizes he can't eat.

that would look funny
          I love Stargate SG-1! http://www.freewebs.com/stargatesg147

The BSG song! LOL. (inside joke-ish)

Spoiler:

Comment

Hang wallpapers of Adria in Gen. Landry's office.
            Have pie rain down on people in the embarkation room.
            Slap a sticky note on Daniel saying he's into gigasexuality.
            Replace Daniel's coffee with cream corn.
            Put a Borg greeting soundfile into the comm systems whenever the gate activates.
            Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Hahaha

A joke to play on a prior as he comes through the gate.

Have Chuck Norris waiting and if a prior comes through he will try to convert chuck

P: "Origin is the path to enlightenment"
              C: "My beard is more immortal than your enlightenment!"
              P: "Those who reject the path of enlightenment must be destroyed"
              C: "Can your gods withstand the power of my roundhouse kick???" *Kicks the staff, it snaps*
              P:"EEEEEK!" *Runs through gate like a girl*.
              When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
              The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
              Spoiler:
              MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
              Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
              MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
              Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
              AND
              MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
              Me: Times it by that really big number!
              MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
              Me: How should i know?
              MBA: Its on the board
              Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

the best is when the doctors in the infirmiry go "OOPs, uh oh this could be bad..."
                Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

make a phoney tablet for Daniel that discribes an intimate ritual, just to see if he blushes (you know he would)
                  Spoiler:
                  Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                  I caught frogs and called them prince
                  And made myself a queen
                  Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                  I slept in castles and fell in love
                  Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                  To capture tinkerbell
                  They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                  But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                  And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                  And anything I can to get by
                  And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Take all the keys off Walter's keyboard and put them back in different positions.

Comment

put motion sensitive radios in Carter's lab that play songs sung by McKay.
                      using Galaran memory technology, make Daniel think he married Darth Vader.
                      Place the stargate backwords.
                      Take a bottle of soda and pour it on McKay's pants right before he wakes up.
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Hide Siler's wrench.
                        It's a dangerous business going out your front door.
                        --J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Replace the gate with a giant thin cardboard replica that looks real from the front.
                          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Dial in from the Alpha Site and send a radio signal through that says "This Captain Catherine Janeway of the starship Voyager calling Star Fleet Command, please respond."

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyth View Post
                              !!!!! Hah! There are so many Star Treck pranks to play on the SG personel it's not even funny . Though I never watched the show so I'll leave it to you guys .

Put super glue on the Chair in Atlantis and get Carson to sit in it. Hey I love the guy but that would be pretty funny !
                              lol thats a good one. Poor carson
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X