Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flip the Stargate perfectly upside down, so when people come in from offworld they fall upside down from the top of the event horizon.

Comment

Fix McKay's table so that it wobbles. And do the same to Carter's, Weir's and Daniel's.

Screw with the sliding doors in Atlantis so that they never open right away and then laugh when people keep walking into them.

Hide all the jello.
      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

Mix citrus into McKay's coffee.
        make Daniel fall down an up escalator.
        replace the red phone with a toy red phone.
        Make one of the ingredients in blue jello salt water from the dead see.
        Feed daniel kassa.
        Throw daniel's artifacts away and put the trash bags full of artifacts in Gen. Landry's office.
        Spread a rumor that Landry is going to marry Walter.
        Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

use my evil pills of doom (laxative and sleeping pills) and put them in all the food in the mess hall. if not load the food with coconut milk (its extremely oily and acts as a laxative, so heads up). and clog the toilets
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
            Mix citrus into McKay's coffee.
            That's not a prank; that's an attempt at first degree murder.

-Confiscate all shirts on Atlantis. Replace with white nightshirts.
            -Announce that it's Talk Like a Pirate Day, whether it is or not. Talk accordingly. ("Aye, aye, sir! I'll get the bathrooms swabbed!")
            -Figure out how to change the messages that flash across the Atlantean screensaver. Change them to sports statisticis, personal messages... whatever.
            -Announce that ye be seeing dead Ancients.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn
              make Daniel fall down an up escalator.
              Owww! I've done that before! Very painful, and got blood all over by favorite pair of jeans

Hehe, sran-wrap the Stargate, ! TechnoWraith you're evil *sneers*.

SG-1: How about flipping the gate horizontaly so the Vent horizon takes out that wall?

SGA: Start renting out the security camera footage from that oh so special moment in "Duet", hehehe.

Originally posted by Syera
              That's not a prank; that's an attempt at first degree murder.

-Confiscate all shirts on Atlantis. Replace with white nightshirts.
              -Announce that it's Talk Like a Pirate Day, whether it is or not. Talk accordingly. ("Aye, aye, sir! I'll get the bathrooms swabbed!")
              -Figure out how to change the messages that flash across the Atlantean screensaver. Change them to sports statisticis, personal messages... whatever.
              -Announce that ye be seeing dead Ancients.
              HAHAHA!! Love your pranks, and agree with the murder thing. Not funny.

Anyways, I thought this thread hadn't worked because I couldn't find it until now, I had no idea people were actually posting here!

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Stick a beard to everyones chin while they sleep
                When all technology has failed and all hope is lost, we will realize we had the ultimate advantage all along...

MAY BANJOS RULE THE WORLD!!!
                The reason my chemistry teacher hates me:
                Spoiler:
                MBA (my chemistry teacher): What is Avagadros constant?
                Me: 6 and a bit times 10 to the 23.
                MBA: Yea, you know that "bit" is two billion trillion?
                Me: Im barnsley and hung over, a bit will do
                AND
                MBA: What do we do to the number of moles to get the number of atoms?
                Me: Times it by that really big number!
                MBA: Yes, that really big number, what is it?
                Me: How should i know?
                MBA: Its on the board
                Me: Then whats the point in asking???

Comment

Hide the Coffee
                  We Are Hathor!
                  Bow Before Your Goddess!

Comment

I think that would end in mass hysteria.

"Victory... should be naked!" - The Slitheen

Comment

Actually put something in O'neill's coffee to pick out. LOL
                      We Are Hathor!
                      Bow Before Your Goddess!

Comment

Draw little symbiotes on everyone's MRI results.

Comment

- Wait for all teams to go off world, then place a bunch of clowns with chain saws in front of the gate for when they come back... Or 'least something scary...
                          - Place itching powder on all the seats in the briefing room.
                          - The next time a small Genii strike force gates in, play Potter Puppet Pals over the intercom and on all the screens in Atlantis.
                          - Take off the lettering that says Cheyenne Mountain and replace it with "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                            -Pry off the gate address keys on the dialing computer and put them back out of order. (Take photo of or draw out original order beforehand; otherwise, you could be toast. )
                            You could just unplug the DHD, too.

Change "Unscheduled Off-World Activation" to "Hello? Anyone home? Open the door! Hello? Hello?"

Play the theme to Macguyver everytime Carter or Rodney needs to fix something.

Comment

- Turn on an alarm and say "Base Auto-Destruct in 10 seconds". Do the weird voice as well.
                              - If a Goa'uld ever comes to the base, place a whole bottle of laxatives in his drink. Wait until he reacts and jump out and scream "YOU AREN'T IMMUNE TO LAXATIVES! HA!" and run away laughing like a maniac.

Comment

Put super-glue on Walter's little handprint recognition thing. (You know, the thing they use to open and shut the iris)
                                Put Everclear in the Jell-o. (the alcohol, not the musical group)
                                Comb out Ronon's hair while he's sleeping.
                                Put blanks in all the guns.

The last two will require you to secretly gate to some other planet before they find out it was you.

Comment

Working...
                                X