Unas vs. Wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
    depends how long ago did our wraith eat?
    Or, rather, can he eat an Unas? If he can't, then it's technology vs. nature. Now, like someone said, if were a Unas/Goa'uld combo, fully equipped with a zat and a hand device, and the Wraith carried a stunner, then it would be the Unas. The Unas/Goa'uld has both a long-range stun weapon (like the Wraith), but he also has a decent-range hand device that the Wraith does not.

Still, I doubt this fantasy will be played out.
    "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

Look, there is no competition if it's an Unas vs. a Wraith because the wraith will just stun the Unas and then feed off of him or coccun (sp?) him for later comsumption.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

a fully fed wraith that attacks a goulded unas, and once it starts to feed the gould goes "screw this" and jumps into the wraith.

gould wins
        Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Depends on which class really. The Warrior Drones or the Commanders. Commanders could probably confuse the Unas with telepathic illusions.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

unas v. a queen?
            Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
              Depends on which class really. The Warrior Drones or the Commanders. Commanders could probably confuse the Unas with telepathic illusions.

Good point, I forgot the Wraith can make you see things.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori
                The warriors could probably confuse the unas too. After all, they are the same species.

Best Stargate quote:
                Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                Green is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                  The wraith don't have handheld deathguns. All they have are stunners, so they can immobilize their prey.
                  I bet a Unas could stun the hell out of a Wraith from about 40 yards or so by throwing a good sized rock and knocking the Wraith upside its head!

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                    The warriors could probably confuse the unas too. After all, they are the same species.
                    Are those masks the warriors are wearing or are their faces just messed up looking? The other Wraiths just look like canabalistic catfish.
                    Last edited by Clinux; 07 July 2006, 11:03 AM.

Comment

the wraith would eat that unas for breakfast, literally.

Comment

Hard for me to pick, really. The Wraith is definitely smarter than an Unas, so could find a way to win if careful. However, IMO, if an Unas got ahold of a Wraith, it would be game over. The Unas would probably rip the Wraith in half.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

all the wraith has to do is mess with the unas mind. then attack at the right moment then eat him.

Comment

Originally posted by konartis
                            all the wraith has to do is mess with the unas mind. then attack at the right moment then eat him.
                            I don't know. An Unas might give a Wraith a serious case of indigestion.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I personally think (hand to hand) the wraith would beat the unas but it would be a pretty close fight. This Unas will be tougher (ie take more hits) and stronger (physical streangth) but the wraith despite beng less tough and brute-force it has better regeneration (can heel hits quicker if it managed to get out of the way for a short period of time) and would be much faster and agile and also smart enough to utilise that speed in the form of fighting techniques.

But in the case of a goulded unus the wraith wouldn't stand a chance. not only will it have an almost similar regeneration rate its streangth and especially toughness (that unus took like a 2 full P90 clips and still had the will to remain standing and hold of teal'c) is so far ahead of the wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by Clinux
                                The Unas are pretty strong and it takes alot to bring one down or kill one, I wonder how well an Unas would fair against a Wraith. Maybe the Unas would be an incompatible food source for the Wraith as discussed in another thread. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=30526

So it could possibly be a good fight, I personally think an Unas would tear the Wraith's arms off.
                                Alright hear it is if a wraith came into the fight with no gun the unas would win because of sheer strength. Now if a wraith came into the fight with a weapon the wraith would win 8 out of 10 times. However if we are talking about a unas/gou'ald the unas/Gou'ald would take the wraith anyday of the week.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X