No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to say SNL, but is it from Jeff Dun-HAM?
    sigpic
    Doctor Who and Top Gear
    The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
      I want to say SNL, but is it from Jeff Dun-HAM?
      Yeah, it's Jeff Dunham. You get green!

Edit: Crap, Gateworld won't let me green you.
      "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
        Voice: Dashing through the sand
        with a bomb strapped to my back.
        I have a nasty plan
        for Christmas in Iraq.
        I got through checkpoint A,
        but not through checkpoint B.
        That’s when I got shot in the a**
        by the US Military…

It's not funny!

Oooh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs
        Mine blew up you see.
        Where are all the virgins
        that Bin Laden promised me?
        Oooh, jingle bombs, jingle bombs
        U.S. soldiers shot me dead.
        The only thing that I have left
        is this towel up on my head.

I'll give green to whoever knows where this came from.
        hahahahahahahahaha can't green so here's a hug

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          hahahahahahahahaha can't green so here's a hug
          Darn. Oh well. *hugs Teyilia*

Here's the Youtube video, if you want to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E
          "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

That's okay. It's a mental green.

---------------------
            MCKAY: "So how did you get your pilots license? From a box of Cracker Jacks?"
            SHEPPARD: "I had to fill out a questionnaire, have my passport looked at, show my driving licence, have a medical and at no point did they ask if I had a sense of direction!"
            MCKAY: "Oh god, we're gunna die."
            ---------------------
            MCKAY: "Ronon Dex thinks he's a racing driver; John Sheppard thinks he's Jesus; and I think I'm going to be killed."
            --------------------
            *after falling off hover board*
            MCKAY: "I've been killed, I've definitely been killed."
            --------------------
            SHEPPARD: "That isn't so much a throttle that my hand's on, it's a hyperspace button."
            MCKAY: "Oh god. Just stop it, okay. It's official, you cannot drive ever again. My god, I thought the puddle jumper was bad."
            -------------------
            RONON: "If you go though the Pearly Gates, backwards, in a fireball, that's a cool way to die!"
            SHEPPARD: "I love that vision of just blasting through the gates, backwards, in a flaming Swedish supercar! Yes! I'm here! Where are the women?"
            ----------------------
            MCKAY: "Listen. How often is that noise gonna happen all night?"
            SHEPPARD: "It's alright. It's romantic."
            MCKAY: "Don't say things like that! I'm on the same bed as you!"
            -------------------
            MCKAY: "I'm thinking how long I've been out in the sun, putting that tent up. Because what I'm seeing--and you'll love this--is a cow on the roof of your jumper."
            -------------------
            SHEPPARD: "With McKay's shooting, you're perfectly safe so long as you stand directly in front of the target."
            sigpic
            Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Wraith: Helloooo! I am Lindsay Lohan!
              -----------
              Wraith: Knock knock.
              John: Who's there?
              Wraith: Me. I kill you!

Comment

Attention. Atlantis is now hosting our very own computer based dating service. If you are interested in joining, please fill out the personal profile that has been e-mailed to everyone and send it in. Oh, and please specify if you do not wish to be paired with a wraith, a replicator, or McKay. Thank you.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ascended abydonian View Post
                  Attention. Atlantis is now hosting our very own computer based dating service. If you are interested in joining, please fill out the personal profile that has been e-mailed to everyone and send it in. Oh, and please specify if you do not wish to be paired with a wraith, a replicator, or McKay. Thank you.
                  Which McKay?
                  sigpic
                  Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
                    Which McKay?
                    The only one on Atlantis. The other's married!

Unknown voice: We are out of coffee. The only pot left is in Dr. McKay's office. Drink at your own risk.
                    Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                    "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                    sigpic
                    dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

[BOOM!]
                      Ascended Scientist#1: You blew up the lab for a bunch of virgins?
                      Ascended Scientist#2: Are you kidding? I killed you for a Klondike bar.

Comment

[BOOM!]
                        What would you do-oo-oo for a Klondike Bar?
                        Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 02 May 2019, 04:13 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

: Rubber Ducky, your the one, you make bathtime lots of fun. Rubber Ducky, I'm awefully fond of you.

: Woo woo be doo

:Rubber Ducky, joy of joys. When I squeeze you, you make noise. Rubber Ducky, your my very best friend, it's true.

: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

: Every day when I make my way to the tubby. I find a fella who's cute and yellow and chubby.

: Rub-a-dub-dubby!

: Rubber Ducky, you're so fine. And I'm lucky that you're mine. Rubber Ducky, I'm awefully fond of you.

:Every day when I make my way to the tubby. I find a little fella who's cute and yellow and chubby.

: Rubber Ducky, your so fine. And I'm glad that you are mine. Rubber ducky, I'm awefully fond of - Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of - Rubber ducky I'm awefully fond of you!

Uh...
                          : Rodney forgot to take off his headset in the bathroom again.

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

[BOOM!]
                            Ascended Scientist#1: was that Truth or Dare, or were you drinking again?
                            Ascended Scientist#2: I can't remember I think I had memory loss about it
                            Ascended Scientist#1: you have memory loss about everything
                            Ascended Scientist#1: I do?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                              Ascended Scientist#1: was that Truth or Dare, or were you drinking again?
                              Ascended Scientist#2: I can't remember I think I had memory loss about it
                              Ascended Scientist#1: you have memory loss about everything
                              Ascended Scientist#1: I do?
                              Ascended Scientist#1: *slaps forehead* You're hopeless.
                              Ascended Scientist#2: Ooh, hot blonde!
                              Ascended Scientist#1: *groans*

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                : Rubber Ducky, your the one, you make bathtime lots of fun. Rubber Ducky, I'm awefully fond of you.

: Woo woo be doo

:Rubber Ducky, joy of joys. When I squeeze you, you make noise. Rubber Ducky, your my very best friend, it's true.

: Doo doo doo doo, doo doo

: Every day when I make my way to the tubby. I find a fella who's cute and yellow and chubby.

: Rub-a-dub-dubby!

: Rubber Ducky, you're so fine. And I'm lucky that you're mine. Rubber Ducky, I'm awefully fond of you.

:Every day when I make my way to the tubby. I find a little fella who's cute and yellow and chubby.

: Rubber Ducky, your so fine. And I'm glad that you are mine. Rubber ducky, I'm awefully fond of - Rubber ducky, I'd like a whole pond of - Rubber ducky I'm awefully fond of you!

Uh...
                                : Rodney forgot to take off his headset in the bathroom again.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA mental GREEN! I love your smilies btw!
                                "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X