X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Welcome to the Atlantis Karaoke hour!"
    sigpic

Comment

Female Voice (monotone): Last day. Capricorn 15s. Year of the city - 2007. Carousel begins.
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

The Very Happy British Lady: Good Afternoon everyone! I hope that you are all doing well and are HAPPY! We've just implemented a new system enhancement to the Atlantis main computer. The enhancement continually scans all conversations being held and searches for certain keywords and phrases that have been determined to be unhappy words. When the system detects that one of these words have been spoken, it will gently encourage the person not to use the particular word, or phrase, by applying a minor shock to the person. The shock will not do any permanent damage. Special thanks to Dr. Rodney McKay for assisting with compiling the list of unhappy words. Thank you and have a happy day!

(In the background: Rodney is such an Idiot ::OW!:: that hurt!)
        Last edited by chyron; 18 October 2007, 03:33 PM.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
          The Very Happy British Lady: Good Afternoon everyone! I hope that you are all doing well and are HAPPY! We've just implemented a new system enhancement to the Atlantis main computer. The enhancement continually scans all conversations being held and searches for certain keywords and phrases that have been determined to be unhappy words. When the system detects that one of these words have been spoken, it will gently encourage the person not to use the particular word, or phrase, by applying a minor shock to the person. The shock will not do any permanent damage. Special thanks to Dr. Rodney McKay for assisting with compiling the list of unhappy words. Thank you and have a happy day!
          Why, why, WHY will Gateworld not let me green you?
          "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

The Very Happy British Lady: Good afternoon! I have just been informed that the Hug Monster will be visiting the city. Upon glimpsing someone, the Hug Monster will immediately envelop said someone in a crushing bear hug. The Hug Monster is here to spread some joy and love throughout the city! So go ahead, hug someone today! Have a great hug-filled day!
            "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
              Why, why, WHY will Gateworld not let me green you?
              The Very Happy British Lady: My, my, not happy are we? Might I suggest a nice cup of tea with the Moderators? I'm certain that they would be quite happy to know that you're not happy and that they would be quite happy to make you happy. Have a HAPPY! day.

Comment

The Very Happy British Lady: My, my, not happy are we? Might I suggest a nice cup of tea with the Moderators? I'm certain that they would be quite happy to know that you're not happy and that they would be quite happy to make you happy. Have a HAPPY! day.
                Okay, okay, I'm happy now!

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan le Fay View Post
                  Okay, okay, I'm happy now!
                  (I'm not. If I really am funny and deserve of green, please let the mods know. Who knows, they may end up rolling on the floor - HAPPY!)

Comment

Ronan: "If I find that happy british lady, so help me..."
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Ronan: "If I find that happy british lady, so help me..."
                      She'll kick your sorry ass Satean butt out of the galaxy - she's secretly an ascended Ancient by the name of Marehe Pawhpens and she doesn't take crap!

::Marehe Pawens hits luvnjack over the head with her umbrella::

Comment

Some normal guy: Would the Lady Morgan Le Fey please pick up line two, your sister wants to yell at you(no offense Morgan this was from a story of mine wherein Morgan had offered to play the part of a kitten and Moros was her sister)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The Very Happy British Lady: Hello! It has come to my attention that some people are not happy and need a hug! Thus I am sending the Hug Monster to hug chyron, luvnjack, and Marehe Pawhpens! I am also confiscating Marehe Pawhpens' umbrella to prevent her from whacking people with it, to the joy of everyone. Have a happy day!

Comment

She'll kick your sorry ass Satean butt out of the galaxy - she's secretly an ascended Ancient by the name of Marehe Pawhpens and she doesn't take crap!

::Marehe Pawens hits luvnjack over the head with her umbrella::
                            Dude! Mary Poppins ascended!!?? *rubs head* And she just bopped me on the head! Just poking fun, chyron! No need to go bopping people on the head

Oh, that reminds me...

"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down..."
                            sigpic

Comment

: Rodney...stop complaining or I SWEAR I'm going to KILL you! *ZAP* OW!
                              : You don't have the guts to kill--*ZAP* OW!--me!
                              : Try me, you idiot. *ZAP* AAH!
                              : I'm NOT an idiot! *ZAP* OUCH, CRAP!
                              : Fine, you're a MORON!! *ZAP* $s@!#^(##$7!!!
                              : Watch your *$36@!((^%$^%^*@(*@@ language! *ZAP* @!^$#&^#(*$(@#*$(*#$#*&^@(&#$^(*&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              : You swear--*ZAP* HOLY CRAP!!!!!--worse than I do!!
                              : Do NOT!
                              : Do TOO!
                              : Do NOT!
                              : Do...auugggh! I'm done arguing *ZAP* GAAAH @!@#$@!#$#@$#()*&(*#&((*&#($*&@(#*$#^$*&#^$*@&(#$*&@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              : Ha, ha, ha, sucker...whoops, I didn't mean to call--*ZAP* @!#@$#$@$(&(*&(*)(*)(*)(*)!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              : *slap* ...*ZAP* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHXWERWEr(*&(*&#(*$&#(*&$(*@#^(*&$^*&#@$(*&#@(*$&(*#@ &($*&(@#*&$(*#&$(*&@#(*$&(*(W*S(*&(*^KJXHVI*&@!#@$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$@#$)(*#&(*#**** ***(@#$wr$(@#$&!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                              : ...Sam...I had no idea your vocabulary was so colorful...
                              : Oh, shut up! *ZAP*

ps: i give you all virtual green since it won't let me green you
                              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Dude! Mary Poppins ascended!!?? *rubs head* And she just bopped me on the head! Just poking fun, chyron! No need to go bopping people on the head

Oh, that reminds me...

"A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down..."
                                I think we may need to bring back the Oma Poppins thread...

Comment

Working...
                                X