things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chyron View Post
    Male Voice 1: So have you figured out if Major Thompson is man or a woman?
    Male Voice 2: I gave up. I can't tell if he's got an adam's apple or if that chest of his is actually breasts.
    Male Voice 3: Did you try groping him/her?
    Male Voice 2: Didn't know where to grope.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

John: Whereever Teyla goes i';m following!
      Bates: She just went into the womans locker room you sure you wanna follow you might die in there sir.
      John: If I die, what a way to go! *really loud scream followed by a very painful thud follows a few seconds later*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Announcement: Rodney Mckay please report to the women's locker room showers. Rodney Mckay to the women's locker room showers.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Fuzzball: We are the Furlings!
          Aaaaarrrrrr anrn't they Cute
          Hm yes i gess... they kind of remind me of my cat
          i've always been more of a dog person, Cats are just evil
          JOHN... don't be so mean, you may offend them, Plus they could not hurt a fly... come here cutie!

Weir reaches out to pat the furling then it reaveals razor sharp fangs and claws and bites Weirs hand off

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!
          Oh crap... see Evil
          Furling 1: Your world will flow in the blood of your brokern souls! We will now take this world under the control of the Furling Grand army! and feed on every last one of you! Are new Cattle!
          Oh Crapppaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh not the face!
          and i thought the wraith were bad... make it stop make it arrrrggghhhhhhh
          RONON! AAAARRGGGGHHHH
          Teyla! WHY! I never got to tell you i aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhh
          Oh Bloody Hell.... Literally AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH EYE!
          Hey guys i am back!..... What the? aaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggg
          Furling 2: BLOODBATH! BLLODBATH
          Furling 1: Whos Cute now bit*@S
          Last edited by MechaThor; 12 September 2007, 02:51 AM.
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Dr. Weir: Teyla! John is mine. Touch him and you die.
            I'm going to give you green for that!!!!!!!!

+ 4 EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who registered for the online test for the Teen Tournament?
            Good luck, Morgan le Fay!! Hey, maybe I should register too...I've always wanted to be on Jeopardy...

: How come I can't??
            Me: Rodney. How long ago were you a teenager?
            : I'M NOT THAT OLD!!
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
              Good luck, Morgan le Fay!! Hey, maybe I should register too...I've always wanted to be on Jeopardy...

: How come I can't??
              Me: Rodney. How long ago were you a teenager?
              : I'M NOT THAT OLD!!
              Yeah, go register! Let's try to get as many gateheads on Jeopardy as we can!
              "While God waits for his temple to be built of love, men bring stones." -Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

Carter: Colonel Sheppard! John!...I was only kidding about Justin Timberlake taking over your position.

Comment

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

(Read up on it and you'll understand)

Comment

SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

(Read up on it and you'll understand)
                    Maybe you should tell me!

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                      How about telling everyone

Comment

Moe: (after 'fixing' Atlantis' mens lockerroom) Who said you need brains to be a Plumber? (bathroom explodes) This ain't a City it's a Sieve!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                          How about telling everyone
                          No. Just me.

Comment

-hits niemi upside the head- ignore him... and yes please do enlighten us oh great Chyron of comedy and obscure references
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by General David Niemi View Post
                              You are more than capable of googling it and reading up on it.

Comment

You are more than capable of googling it and reading up on it.
                                yes, but we are a lazy bunch... after all we are all on an internet forum site... if we weren't lazy, we would get off our fat arses, go out into the world, and actually make friends....
                                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X