No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week, there are going to a series of hangings, first people: McKay, Kavanagh, Ronon, Jinto, Michael, kavanagh, Mckay, Ronon, Kinsey, Jinto.
    Now this is quality entertainment!
    Yup.
    Why is that?
    Because,they are being hung.
    Instead of hanfings, it is going to be gladiator fights to the death with broken wine bottles.
    ALRIGHT, WOOHOO!!!!!!!
    Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Weir: Change of plan, battle in rings of Jell-o with little plastic fairy wands.
      Ford+Sheppard+Beckett: ... ... ... ?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
        Weir: Change of plan, battle in rings of Jell-o with little plastic fairy wands.
        Ford+Sheppard+Beckett: ... ... ... ?
        *comes in with fairy wand* I wanna play!!!!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender
          *comes in with fairy wand* I wanna play!!!!
          *snort* OMG!! >.< the image that just through my mind.... Jason Momao prancing around in nothing, and i mean absolutely NOTHING, but a pink tutu with a plastic princess, farie wand, one with a gigantic star on the end, singing "I'm so pretty!! Oh so pretty!! I'm so pretty, and witty, and GAY!!!!"
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

"Ronan appears to be very angry!
            "Why?"
            "Someone ate all the jello"
            "Uh oh"
            "Rodney you didnt?"
            *Rodney runs off*
            Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

"Man - why is that I'm never off-world when its Weir's turn to cook?"
              ----------
              ::FLUSH::
              ----------
              McKay to Beckett: "OK, I'm as ready as I'll ever be for my colonoscopy"
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Beckett: Dr. Weir?
                Weir: Yes, come in...
                Beckett: The next time we dial Earth, could you put in a request for more anti-viral medications for me?
                Weir: Yes, why?
                Beckett: Sheppard doesn't want me telling anyone else... But he contracted another alien STD...
                Weir: I see... Could you turn on the intercom on your way out? I need to announce what they're serving for lunch... Fried chicken I beleive...
                Beckett: Uh... Dr. Weir... It's already on...
                Weir: Oh f***...

Thanks to Trek_Girl42 for the inspiration... (see House M.D.!!! in Off-Topic Chatter)

Comment

Stargate SG-1 has been cancelled by SciFi.
                  "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

shepperd: like i was saying ronon foot odour is nothing to be ashamed of its a mans scent...
                    ronon: but shepperd when i take off my shoes people run screaming from the room
                    shepperd: it cant be that bad...
                    ronon: oh yeah? *removes shoes and socks*
                    shepperd: URG! *faints*
                    ronon: uh shepperd?.....oh cr*p the intercoms on!
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne
                      shepperd: like i was saying ronon foot odour is nothing to be ashamed of its a mans scent...
                      ronon: but shepperd when i take off my shoes people run screaming from the room
                      shepperd: it cant be that bad...
                      ronon: oh yeah? *removes shoes and socks*
                      shepperd: URG! *faints*
                      ronon: uh shepperd?.....oh cr*p the intercoms on!
                      he didn't faint. "He passed out from manly grossed out ness"

Comment

Would the owner of the silver puddle jumper please report to the hanger your vehicle is being towed.

Comment

or
                          We have a collect call coming in from Earth. Will you accept the charges?

Comment

Originally posted by Sully9989
                            or
                            We have a collect call coming in from Earth. Will you accept the charges?

Comment

Because of the toilet paper bandit we have placed hidden cameras in all the stalls in the bathrooms

Comment

Sheppard: WHAT?!? I was just in those stalls!
                                Weir: Due to budget cuts... the video will be transmitted to Earth via subspace and sold to middle age Japanese perverts.
                                Sheppard: *cries*

Comment

Working...
                                X