No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the Atlantis intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard: AHHH! I mean... Hello PJ1... I was just going down to the mess for some blueberry pie... And... well... *jumps off balcony into ocean*
    Weir: Attention all women in Atlantis... Sheppard will be wet when he gets out of the ocean and he hasn't shaven yet today...
    *stampede*

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Me: *pushes all the girls aside* Royal Gaurd comin' through...... Hey Sheppy
      Shep: oh no. *Rubbs body in fish and swims out to sharks*
      Me: he does know he's been cursed by Kenny right?

Comment

Me: *pushes all the girls aside* Royal Gaurd comin' through...... Hey Sheppy
        Shep: oh no. *Rubbs body in fish and swims out to sharks*
        Me: he does know he's been cursed by Kenny right?

Comment

Me: No... he doesn't... Ok... Dial Earth... According to the Ascended Times, Daniel died again...

Comment

Me: gaaahh Daniel...descending...Droolalicious

Comment

Walter: Unscheduled off world activation?
              Landry: Have you received an IDC?
              Walter: It's the fan girls again!
              Landry: CLOSE THE IRIS!
              Walter: I can't! Someone's sabotaged it again!
              Landry: I want to know who...
              *meanwhile in Never Land Ranch*
              Michael Jackson: Tee hee... *plays with cut wires*

Comment

why did I find that hilarious..I think it was the Tee hee part.....

Comment

That post I just made reminds me of that one South Park episode... *giggle*

Comment

I've only seen a wee bit of South Park, myself...I was gonna start watching it more often....but my mum called it inapropraite......she thinks my love of men born in the 70's is wrong too.... (Shanks, Kavan Smith, ect.)

Comment

My Mum isn't perceptive enough on that subject to know of my love of them...

Comment

My mum is rather controlling. She says it's a sick show...yet she watches MAD T.V. and SNL all the time....I call that...unfair

Comment

My mum just doesn't pay enough attention.

Comment

ha lucky

Comment

That and I'm not extremely open about it with her... All she cares about is my school work, piano, chinese skills, and me not being as "addicted to Stargate" as she beleives I am...

Comment

I'm not open with my mum...and she know everything I do....it's the psychic gene

Comment

Working...
                                X