Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    bad news: it costs them their shipment of blue jelly
    Good News: While it cost them their shipment of blue jelly, it still made it albeit it was more like blu goo. Colonel Sheppherd, on Earth for a breifing, had the brilliant idea of using it for hand-to-hand combat traning for the female officers personally supervised by him. Suffice to say, he got a commendation for the exhibition.
    ("When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.")
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

bad news: the female officers realise why Sheppard got the commendation and decided to put their training to good use
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Good News: After hearing that Atlantis has a place where Humans engage in battle in a ring of Jello Teal'c races to Atlantis to watch.
        sigpic
        Banner Made By Me for Me
        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
          Good News: After hearing that Atlantis has a place where Humans engage in battle in a ring of Jello Teal'c races to Atlantis to watch.
          Bad News: As Teal'c was was running up the ramp toward the event horizon, the gate shut down unexpectedly. His momentum carried him through the now deactived gate and across the back platform causing him to hit the steel-reinforced concrete wall and fall to ground. He ended up in the infirmary with a concusion and there's a dent in the wall. (Walter was heard snickering...)
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

good news: the dent is easily repaired and Teal'c threatens everyone never to speak of it again
            sigpic

Comment

Bad News: Everything Teal'C heard about Atlantis having a ring of jello to do battle with is false. Daniel spread the rumor in the 1st place.
              Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

good news: Daniel is offworld and decides not to return until Teal'c has calmed down
                sigpic

Comment

Bad News: But Teal'c knows where he is and goes on a one man quest for revenge
                  sigpic
                  Banner Made By Me for Me
                  The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

good news: daniel planet hops to avoid him
                    sigpic

Comment

bad news: teal'c follows him

sig by starlover1990

Comment

good news: Daniel planet hops to the Nox homeworld where the Nox won't allow Teal'c to hurt him
                        sigpic

Comment

Bad News: The Nox are having a meeting with the Furlings on the furling planet, so there are no Nox left.

Comment

good news: daniel manages to escape to the furlings planet where the nox do protect him

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad News: The furlings help Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarims View Post
                                Bad News: The furlings help Teal'c.
                                Good News: Teal'c caught the episode of Rachael Ray that featured Thor's 'Curried Furling with Rice' receipe. He left with a harty meal in his stomach, a few leftovers and some skins for housewarming gifts. (Thor later tried the leftovers and was quite impressed.)

Comment

Working...
                                X