No announcement yet.

Good news bad news - SG-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad News: The Furlings left, decide to attack earth because of this.

Comment

good news: Thor was soo impressed that he told all the other Asgard what a good cook Teal'c is and they agree to help him catch more so that they can try for themselves
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheNarims View Post
        Bad News: The Furlings left, decide to attack earth because of this.
        Good News: Thor and the boys immediately left for the planet as soon as they found out that there were Furlings still alive. They intercepted all of the ships and "boy, oh boy, its gunna be one hell of a Bar-B-Que" tonight! (Pass me a bud)
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Bad News: The Furlings have large space ships and huge weapons.

Comment

Bad News: The Furlings have large space ships and huge weapons.
            Good News: The Asgard have BIGGER space ships and BIGGER weapons - not to mention a really nice sized pot for stew.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Bad News: But the Furling ships are much smaller, so they are harder to hit.

Comment

good news: The stew turned out good tho

Comment

Bad News: Many Furlings have been killed.

Comment

Good News: They found a way to clone them.

Comment

Bad News: The clone Furlings are not as good as the real ones.

Comment

Good News:They found out how to make pie.

Comment

Bad News: The pie is bad.

Comment

Good News: Daniel loves pie(3.14)

Comment

Bad News: The pie is bad.
                              Good News: Thor's been watching Emerl Lagasse. He came up with a nice little curry mustard chutney to 'KICK-IT UP A NOTCH' making the pie quite tasty.

Comment

Bad News: They need a special plant for it, which can`t neither be found in the milky nor in the pegasus galaxy.

Comment

Working...
                                X