• Show
Clear All

Siler: Has anyone seen my wrench???

Comment

yeah its with his Duck...
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Attention MacGyver or General O'Neill. Could you please make your way down to sub-level 16, the Naquadah Generator will go critical in 10 seconds. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1.....
        Ehehehehe.
        If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
        Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
        If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
        Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Carter I have confirmed that the recent major seismic activity has launched Cheyenne Mountain into space on a trajectory that will take us out of the Solar System.
          The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

"Has anyone got a T.E.R., General O'Neill has made himself invisible again & we can't find him...we should start in Colonel Carter's quarters"

Comment

intercom: (landry) attention, we have some reminders to give, colonel mitchell your mom called she's waiting for you at the surface, nikola there is at least 20 clones of you in level 14, good luck with that, daniel they tokra have request your presence at their base offworld, tealc its time for your sparring match with ronan dex, and finally sergant siler come to the armory we have some new armor to test. that is all.

Comment

s5 Atlantis spoilers
                Spoiler:
                Due to technical complications, would all personnel move to Atlantis... oh, by the way, you'll have to book and pay for your own flights to San Francisco, then row out there... and, unfortunately the transporters are offline... so you will have to use the stairs to the tower.
                Oh, and the lifts are also off in the SGC, as well as the main entrance being blocked, so you will have to climb out the hatch... Landry will be there guiding you through
                Landry: WALTER! Why did you put beans in my burrito?... You know they make me have gas.
                Walter: Sorry, sir. But they are full of carbohydrates, which I figured you'd need, seeming as you will climb up first to see if the coast is clear, come back down and let the rest through
                Landry: Too right, Walter . There will be a promotion awaiting you... if you can get that hot new member of SG5 to give me a foot rub .. I'm thinking a penthouse in Atlantis ! Ahhhhh...
                Walter: The only room such as that there, sir, is a room which the ducts suck in a lot of air...
                Landry: But no-one else will be there, right?
                Walter: Yes, sir. The rest will be absolutely packed

*line at entrance is scared, running away, but unaware people think something has happened and they are needed elsewhere, so they move forwards (music and conversation... and, you know, they get annoyed by the intercom so don't listen *
                Those in Atlantis or going hear this and: etc

Comment

Definitely wouldn't want to hear THIS on the intercom...
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZcCxRDtTyM

the song is enough to scare some people
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Or this ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68fofHwnEME MY EAAAAAAAAARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! *runs into wall *
                    I WOULD however like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqDE8kocoTI

Comment

Landry: Okay people, this is Landry speaking; I have good news and bad news. The bad news are that the SGC i swarming with aliens, the selfdestruct is set on 2 min, all of SG-1 is in a koma and the Stargate has been dialed from offworld so we can't escape... oh, and the good news are that we're out of bad news. *click*

Comment

Originally posted by timstro59 View Post
                        intercom: (landry) attention, we have some reminders to give, colonel mitchell your mom called she's waiting for you at the surface, nikola there is at least 20 clones of you in level 14, good luck with that, daniel they tokra have request your presence at their base offworld, tealc its time for your sparring match with ronan dex, and finally sergant siler come to the armory we have some new armor to test. that is all.
                        Nicky Clones?!?!? *Makes a Mad Dash for Level 14*
                        sigpic

Comment

Announcement: We've just received word that John has left Kate. I repeat John has left Kate.
                          The Stargate Character Facebook/Twitter Status Page

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=69210

Comment

Attention, this is your new commander Pee wee herman.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                              Announcement: We've just received word that John has left Kate. I repeat John has left Kate.
                              Are you sure? This is reality television we're talking about..
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HAL2100 View Post
                                THerefore.. the pool from the bets goes to... Colonel O'Niell.
                                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                                ---
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X