No announcement yet.

things you would not want to hear on the SGC's intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*The SGC is about to blow up* Sam: Is there any way to shut down the self-destruct?! In 15 seconds we're all doomed!
    Jack: Wait............................................................................ ................I got nothin.
    Sphere…planet. Label…name.
    Following…still…you…not!

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn21 View Post
      *The SGC is about to blow up* Sam: Is there any way to shut down the self-destruct?! In 15 seconds we're all doomed!
      Jack: Wait............................................................................ ................I got nothin.
      Sam: I always wanted to go out with a bang.
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
        Dizzy: Its us..Buenos Aires...the bugs got us...Millions are dead...the city's devasted...the bugs whacked us...
        thank you for that starship troopers moment!! *snickers* i actually watched this film last night!!
        sigpic

Comment

: NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU YELL, YOU CANNOT DROWN OUT THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!!
          : Uhh...Daniel...what are you doing?
          : Huh?
          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
            Random Mouse: Be still, stranger! You had better choose your last words wisely!
            : You are a mouse.
            Mouse: I was expecting something more original.
            Did no one guess it yet?
            Spoiler:
            Is it Prince Caspian?
            I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
            Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

Maybe the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I believe I remember a mouse in that.

Comment

Originally posted by CptSneed View Post
                Maybe the Voyage of the Dawn Treader. I believe I remember a mouse in that.
                it's from the movie version of Prince Caspian. Which Reepicheep the mouse does reprise his role as a major character in The Voyage of the Dawn Treader, the aforementioned dialogue is from the film.... (I've been rereading the books and saw the movie friday last week. I'm in the middle of The Silver Chair right now)
                Spoiler:
                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                I caught frogs and called them prince
                And made myself a queen
                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                I slept in castles and fell in love
                Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                To capture tinkerbell
                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                And anything I can to get by
                And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

SGC loudspeaker:It's Raining Men! Hallelujah! - It's Raining Men! Amen!
                  Where?! Where are they? I want some, c'mon Sam!
                  I GoodSearch for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinsons Research
                  Raise money for your favorite charity - www.goodsearch.com - powered by Yahoo!

Comment

wraith: would all humans- i mean personell please stop what they are doing, its feeding time- i mean dinnertime. all personell are required to form an orderly que outside the mess hall dors and wait to be fed on- i mean fed.

-----------

sheppard: the meatloaf is made out of WHAT?!
                    mckay: i think they said it was made from giant bugs....
                    sheppard: i thought it was kinda funky!
                    mckay: yeah well even stew surprise isnt safe thats got- sheppard? whatr are you leaning on? is that the- GET YOUR HAND OF THE INTERCO-
                    sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Base Computer: Auto destruct sequence activated...Andromeda Strain detected - Level 23...Auto-destruct sequence activated...Omega particles detected - Level 18...Auto-destruct sequence activated...toxic levels of body oder detected - Level 10...Auto-destruct sequence activated...Alien lifeform detected - Level 4...Guess there's no getting out of this one...
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Borg: You will be assimilated.
                        : Oh, swish and flicker, you son of a banshee floppy-wanded dementor-boggerer!

Green for ppl who get it
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Carter: PEOPLE! Playing hackysack with my cat is NOT funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            Random Mouse: Be still, stranger! You had better choose your last words wisely!
                            : You are a mouse.
                            Mouse: I was expecting something more original.

Green for people who get it

Originally posted by Mickey23 View Post
                            Did no one guess it yet?
                            Spoiler:
                            Is it Prince Caspian?
                            its not from

Spoiler:
                            hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

is it?
                            sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Spoiler:
                              No, it is Prince Caspian.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Doctor Lee: okay everyone, just um...just don't move for a few minutes. Well get this fixed, er, in just a second.
                                Nothing is permanent in this wicked world. Not even our troubles.

Spoiler:
                                Originally posted by ebethman
                                Look to the last page to find one of those strange little posts that no one sees at the end of a page. They are a strange creature. Denied attention from other posts they banned together. By day they are simple, unassuming posts. By night, they solve crime. One of them is called frank. He likes marbles. He has twelve of them. Each has it's own unique binary code which is related to several characteristics. Size. Colour. Public speaking ability....
                                Originally posted by Bray
                                *Bray wins*

Sorry RM....Game OVER!

And eBeth....you're weird

Comment

Working...
                                X