• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

attention all male officers, pantie raid in the women's locker room
    Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
    sigpic

Comment

SGA intercom - "Due to Dr Weir's unforseen absense and while Colonel Sheppard has been captured by the Wraith... Doctor McKay will be in charge of the city for the forseeable future..."

followed by 90% of the city requesting transfers back to the SGC

M

Click on the image to go to my fanfics.

Comment

Originally posted by methosivanhoe View Post
        SGA intercom - "Due to Dr Weir's unforseen absense and while Colonel Sheppard has been captured by the Wraith... Doctor McKay will be in charge of the city for the forseeable future..."

followed by 90% of the city requesting transfers back to the SGC

M
        Rofl!!! That's hilarious...but there's also a "things you wouldn't want to hear on the SGA intercom" forum too

~~~~

: *w/ gun* GARBAGE DAY!!
        : NOO!
        *bam*
        : MUAHAHA! *blows on gun* MUAHAHAA!!
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Attention all personnel, if you encounter a large purple dinosaur walking through the corridors, please do not be alarmed. He wants to be your friend. The glowing eyes are perfectly normal.
          sigpic
          Doctor Who and Top Gear
          The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
            Attention all personnel, if you encounter a large purple dinosaur walking through the corridors, please do not be alarmed. He wants to be your friend. The glowing eyes are perfectly normal.

sigpic
            sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

*random voices are heard*

Female Voice sounding suspiciously like Tilda Swinton: What woman is this? Down on your knees, minion, before I blast you!

: You're going to tell ME what to do, you you you...woman...

Female Voice: *whack* SCUM! You shall pay dearly for this when I have conquered your world. Not one stone of your city will be left. I will make it as Charn, as Felinda, as Sorlois, as Bramandin!!!

MAJOR GREEN for anyone who gets that reference
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

"Ya hee hee hee"

"Come back here you little trog!"

"Meega na la kwesta."
                sigpic
                Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

(In upperclass womans voice)

Attention all ground protection teams, Anticitizen detected in sector 17. Clamp, shield, pacify.

(Yes, I'm a geek )
                  The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
                    (In upperclass womans voice)

Attention all ground protection teams, Anticitizen detected in sector 17. Clamp, shield, pacify.

(Yes, I'm a geek )
                    don't worry... here, that's a good thing
                    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                    sigpic

Comment

.............attention please would the remaing members of sg19 please report to the control room for debreifing and .... what do you mean ...... why doesnt anyone tell me these things ...stupid s!@#h%^$......how could our intel be so wrong........yeah whatever your in deep s#@! walter................attention all personnel please disreguard the first message would sg19 please repoort to the ......
                      Avidffanimation YouTube | AvidffanFiction Youtube | AvidffanAlpha Youtube
                      sigpic

Comment

attention all personal : Dr. Daniel Jackson has died in the line of duty...again. if your interested in going to his memorial service OR would like to place a bet on how till he comes back, please see general O'neill in the control room.
                        sigpic
                        sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

attention all personnel: Sam Carter's boyfriend has died...yes another one. Anyone wishing to lock her and Gen Oneill in a supply room until they come to their senses please meet in the commissary.
                          sigpic
                          Doctor Who and Top Gear

Comment

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
                            attention all personnel: Sam Carter's boyfriend has died...yes another one. Anyone wishing to lock her and Gen Oneill in a supply room until they come to their senses please meet in the commissary.
                            Er was that something you don't or do want to hear?
                            The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One View Post
                              Landry: Well guys, bad news. The International Committee cut off all our funding. So, it looks like were gonna have to a have a bake sale. Walter, you make brownies, and I'll bring in sugar cookies.
                              Landry: Jack, I said bake something!

Jack: I did! *pulls out tray with many piles of stuff burnt beyond reconition*
                              They're brownies. Any one want free samples?!

*everyone runs*
                              Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                              ---
                              sigpic

Comment

Attention, all. This is General Landry. Coffee has been switched to decaf everywhere but Dr. Jackson's office and Colonel Carter's lab. That is all.

*stampeding noises are heard as everyone rushes to Sam and Daniel's offices*
                                Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                                "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                                sigpic
                                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X