Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My vote is not available - any season EXCEPT 9.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
      My vote is not available - any season EXCEPT 9.
      :rolls eyes at bink and goes to make a least favorite season thread:
      sigpic
      "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
      Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

I voted for season 3, although I could have just as easily gone for seasons 2 or 4. (For me personally, the first four seasons were the "golden age of SG-1". Clever, intelligent stories filled with wit and humor along with characters who had depth and great natural chemistry....)

Comment

It was a difficult decision between 2,3 and 4 but 3 won out. There was such great character and team interactions, which I prefer to all the SFX.

You can put s9 down for my least fav.
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

I've voted season 8 though it's in tie with season 4. I liked the new dynamic with Jack as the general even though it meant less screen time for RDA.

Comment

Season 6, actually. I wonder why... Then 4 and 7.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                I know, I am a bad, bad fan of S9. But all the rest I go for!
                I will admit that the special effects are GREAT in S9. Does that help??
                No! (But yeah the effects are fantastic)

But I can understand why u don't like s.9 yeah... there are quite a few bad things about it. But the stories are still great!

Comment

Season 8 was one of my favourites, there was more eps in that season that i loved compared to the other seasons.....

I still absolutley love each and every other season
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

S4 and S6 are nearly tied for me, but I chose S6 because I knew it would get fewer votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                      No! (But yeah the effects are fantastic)

But I can understand why u don't like s.9 yeah... there are quite a few bad things about it. But the stories are still great!
                      And I can understand why you DO like it, so we're both good!
                      (See, pros and antis really can get along just fine if they both try. )

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                        And I can understand why you DO like it, so we're both good!
                        (See, pros and antis really can get along just fine if they both try. )
                        Of course.

I don't have the urge to smack Ses with a trout at all

No of course it doesn't matter which season you like and dislike.

Comment

Comment

I chose Season 7, but I also like Seasons 4 & 6
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm... "Urgo," "FiaD," "Crystal Skull"... I'd have to say S3.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I couldn't decide between S3 & S4 - S3 won the coin toss!

* anyone want a hangover - it's going real cheap *
                                -

Comment

Working...
                                X