Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is hard! I find im always changing my mind on which seasons are my favourite.

Its a close tie between season 4,7,8, but I voted for 4 because its has my favourite episode Window of Oppurtunity.

Edit: Yay its my first post! *waves*
    sigpic

Spread the Mckay LOVE... around and around ... until you get Dizzy!

Daniel and Vala Forever xXx
    "You should of seen me! I was amazing!"

Comment

Interesting. I honestly didn't expect S9 to be that far up on the poll after all the bashing it gets. Must be like Marmite...

For the record, i voted S3. Then i remembered Urgo was in that season and i want to change my vote.
      Originally posted by RealmOfX
      * anyone want a hangover - it's going real cheap *
      No thanks, i've got my own... Argh...
      Last edited by Anubis69; 30 April 2006, 06:13 AM.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
        Interesting. I honestly didn't expect S9 to be that far up on the poll after all the bashing it gets. Must be like Marmite...
        Its because people who DON'T like s9 have different favorite seasons, but for many of the people who (really really) do, season 9 is their favorite. its actually WINNING the least favorite poll, by double the 2nd.
        sigpic
        "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
        Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Can I put in a write in vote for Seasons One through Eight for my favourites?

It tends to change from week to week, or depending on what I'm watching.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
            Can I put in a write in vote for Seasons One through Eight for my favourites?

It tends to change from week to week, or depending on what I'm watching.
            REGAN! stop making my life difficult and go make your own poll!

sigpic
            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

i voted for season 4. loads of fab episodes- esp WoO

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                Season 4 was my favorite, but I also liked 3 and 5.
                I could live with S9 being erased by accident and lost to memory forever.
                LOL - I so agree with you. S4 is my favorite as well.
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Seshat
                  Season 4 was my favorite, but I also liked 3 and 5.
                  I could live with S9 being erased by accident and lost to memory forever.
                  I'm afraid I'm not that polite. I say erase it on purpose!

Actually, I could live with just erasing the Ori and Jaffa and related storylines, but it would probably be easier to do the whole season.

I voted for S4 as most favorite, followed closely by S1.
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Tricky to chose between Season 1 and 2 but on reflection of individual episodes Season 1 wins, but 'The Fifth Race' shall always remian my favourite epsiode of SG-1 out of ALL seasons of Stargate SG-1.
                    The man who opened the way.

The man who led the way.

"It will take you a million light years from home. But will it bring you back?" Stargate the movie

A mystery ... a secret ... a threshold ... to the future. Stargte the movie

The perfect SG-1 team: Colonel Jack, Daniel, Major Ferretti and Jonas

Comment

Season Nine!

Although it is closely followed by Season Four.

Comment

season 9 for me, the ori ROCK.

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Season 4 closely followed by 7, and 3's worth a mention, too

Comment

4 for me - so many great episodes in that season that I love to rewatch, and that I enjoy just about every episode ranks it high up there.

However, most of my favorite episodes are in 7,8,9, which would all tie for 2nd place after season 4. Some better stand out episodes, but overall for season they don't match 4.
                            Four out of five voices in my head agree: I'm ok. It's the fifth one that scares the hell out of me.

Comment

I loved S2, with the universe expanding. I loved meeting the Tok'ra, which was developed over the course of a few episodes and handled very well. That was also the only true ark that Sam ever had. Loved the revealing of the Asgard in Thor's Chariot, and The Fifth Race. Loved seeing Apophis fall in Serpent's Song. Loved 1969 also. Heck, all of them were great, also loved the season premiere when we had to use practical means to defeat the Goa'uld. Long before we had spaceships and all that other stupid techno stuff. I love seeing the ground work laid, it's just so awesome.
                              Last edited by Vyse; 02 May 2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Some good points you made there Vyse, and your choice of episodes were the best in the season. I almost chose season 2, but my vote went to season 4. It felt more consistent with fewer snooze filled episodes.
                                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Working...
                                X