Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
    The Powers That Be: I think we should take out the Ori and replace them with the Teletubbies.
    Universal is going to officially announce the theatrical sequel to Stargate tommorrow! According to inside reports the film title has been choosen:
    Spoiler:
    Stargate II: The Wrath of Tinky Winkie
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
      The Powers That Be: I think we should take out the Ori and replace them with the Teletubbies.
      Universal is going to officially announce the theatrical sequel to Stargate tommorrow! According to inside reports the film title has been choosen:
      Spoiler:
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Carter: I am Sam. Sam I am!
        Teal'c: I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I am!
        Daniel: Um, but I do...

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          Spoiler:

The Wrath of Tnkie Winkie indeed

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Hammond: Im a rind stone cow boy, doo du doo
            Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

Comment

Chevron Guy: I want a Red Ryder P-90 BB Gun for Christmas
              Everyone (together): No! You'll poke your eye out with it!

Comment

Teyla: (knocks Sheppard unconscious) I'm sorry to do this, Colonel, but I'm actually a spy for the Wraith and I'm handing you over to them.
                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                  Teyla: (knocks Sheppard unconscious) I'm sorry to do this, Colonel, but I'm actually a spy for the Wraith and I'm handing you over to them.
                  but first I'll need some DNA.

Comment

Dr.Fraiser: The symbiote is dying and I can do something about it.

Hammond: Well whopdedo doctor, but I don't give darn.

Jack [whining]: But siiiirrrr I wanna have a operation!

Sam: Yeah me too!

Teal'c: I do believe I do too.

Hammond: Alright, but don't get killed or anything,because I don't want to waste my time cleaning your guts out.
                    "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

Teal'c: Daniel Jackson, I believe that my breasts are getting firmer.

Comment

Replicator [singing]: I'm so pretty,oh so pretty! I'm just witty and gitty and gay! I'm so pretty everyone says so today!La la la la la la la la!
                        "The best way to protect something is to set is free." Merlin

I have a dream. My dream is that all jello is created equal. Whether it be blue,green,or even yellow.

When you have a bad day, just think, that somewhere out there, the bad day gods are laughing their heads off.

Have a stupid good day.

Comment

A Ba'al clone that didn't quite pass quality control [singing]:
                          Originally posted by Superstargate
                          I'm so pretty,oh so pretty! I'm just witty and gitty and gay! I'm so pretty everyone says so today!La la la la la la la la!

Comment

Jack: I think I just understood what Carter said.

Comment

Jack: God i could do with one of those goa'ulds right now, this hangovers killing me!

Sam: hmmmm is a cammo thong regulation underwear?

Daniel: Jack, can you just blow them up please?

Teal'c: Play that funky music white boy (whilst air guitaring on his staff)
                              Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

Comment

Sam: Anubis, you're not going to die because you wiped out Abydos or killed Martuf or wiped out the Tollan. You're going down because you said I'm a bottled blonde - now I'm going to ascend you to an even higher plain of existance than you knew existed (taking the safety off of a Mark IX).

Comment

Working...
                                X