Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tealcfan
    Walter: if i answer that i might blow my cover.. CRAP!!
    Walter with lit up eyes: Kree! Bow before your true God... Walter....
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
      Walter with lit up eyes: Kree! Bow before your true God... Walter....
      Sam: I'll be your Queen!

Teal'c: and i'll be your first prime!

Comment

Teal'c: Daniel Jackson. Were you aware that there are pictures of naked women on the internet?
        Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Mckay: so why do you really hate the wraith?
          Ronon: I loved a wraith once. but he betrayed me, now i'm on a quest to hunt him down, killing all his kind on my journey so that i might make him suffer the same way he made me suffer.
          Sheppard: huh, ya know, the same thing happened me on earth with a south african purple lemming. but then we made up, so its cool now.

Comment

Weir: I suddenly feel the strange urge to strip naked and run laps of the city.

Comment

Originally posted by somethinghuman
              Weir: I suddenly feel the strange urge to strip naked and run laps of the city.
              Weir: Wait... before I do that, just how big is the city, exactly??

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                Weir: Wait... before I do that, just how big is the city, exactly??
                weir: that big? aw screw it, i'll just strip naked and eat a bag of chips in front of the tv instead.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  weir: that big? aw screw it, i'll just strip naked and eat a bag of chips in front of the tv instead.
                  Watching wraith soap (naked of course)

Weir: Oh! She gonna so suck the life outta you when she gets back!

Comment

Sheppard and McKay: (singing) It's the song that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. People started singing it not knowing what it was, now they'll sing it forever just because it's the song that never ends . . .

Weir: Lieutenant, shoot them! Shoot them now!
                    "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                    " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                    Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Ford: hey guys, i'm back. did i miss anything?

Comment

Teyla: Is it just me or do my armpits smell?

Comment

Doci(holding up the book of origin): Its a cookbook! A cookbook!
                          Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                            Teal'c: Hey, Cam, look! I can fit two markers up the same nostril at once!
                            Teal'c: ...and I can also squirt milk out of my eyelid.
                            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

[the morning after Sam passed out from drinking]
                              Sam: What did happen, exactly?
                              Jack: The earth moved. The angels wept. The Polaroids are, are, uh...
                              [gropes about in his coat pockets]
                              Jack: are in my other coat.
                              [Grins]
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirath
                                Doci(holding up the book of origin): Its a cookbook! A cookbook!
                                Cam: It's worse than I thought, Sir. Not only do they not give up a decent pie crust but they have a cooking bible and won't even share!

Comment

Working...
                                X