• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sha're: Daniel its not me its you. You are an inferior being
    aka paddytehpyro

Comment

Originally posted by pyrodude
      Sha're: Daniel its not me its you. You are an inferior being
      Oma: Tell me about it! The Others couldn't stand him!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
        Oma: Tell me about it! The Others couldn't stand him!
        Orlin: I heard that!

Comment

A passing octopus: I'm a Beckett fan.

Comment

Here's another Red Dwarf inspired one for you're pleasure:

Jack is still down after Daniel ascended, even after seeing him in Abyss.

Sam: I figured I might try to get you're mind off Daniel, so I made this for you.
            (She hands him a pair of virtual reality goggles, which he puts on.)

Goggle view:
            We see dozens of dolls with Daniel's head on them, all dancing in unison as they sing this song:

If you're in trouble he will save the day
            He's brave and he's fearless come what may
            Without him the mission would go astray

He's Daniel, Daniel, Daniel Jackson
            Without him life would be much laxin
            He's handsome, trim and has great vision
            He will never need an incision

Ask Daniel, Daniel, Daniel Jackson
            More reliable than a wormhole klaxon
            He's never been mistaken for Michael Jackson
            He's not pale and his nose isn't broken

Master of the wit and the repartee
            His command of dead languages is uncanny
            How come he's such a genius? Don't ask me

Ask Daniel, Daniel, Daniel Jackson
            He just asked you a fantastic question
            And if you play your cards right
            Then he just might come around for coffee

*Jack removes the goggles*
            Jack: I never want to see that son of a ... ever again!

Comment

Teal'c: "Colonel Carter, please remain still. i am attempting to look down your top."

Comment

McKay "You know what...you're right, I was wrong"

Comment

Carson: Aye, she canna take much more, Elizabeth!

Comment

Using cutting edge technology, a Gatehead from MIT brings the fictional character Cassandra to life. Upon making the transition from the small screen to reality, she stated...

Spoiler:

Cassandra: Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father: prepare to die.

(Evidently there was a second audio track underneath the video clip from which Cassandra was created...)
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Walter: I don't really feel like doing my job today. Off to golf!

Comment

The Ever Gorgeous Rotting-corpse Zombie Janet: In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark but beautiful, terrible as the morn, stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!
                        Last edited by chyron; 16 March 2006, 04:52 PM.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

^^^^^

I don't care if she is a rotting-corpse zombie evil queen of the undead damned.

She's still beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bragi
                            ^^^^^

I don't care if she is a rotting-corpse zombie evil queen of the undead damned.

She's still beautiful.
                            Will you settle for georeous? (Org post edited)

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                              The Ever Gorgeous Rotting-corpse Zombie Janet: In place of a Dark Lord you would have a Queen. Not dark but beautiful, terrible as the morn, stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair!

That would be most funny. *loves and despairs*
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Sam: As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.
                                Rodney: They can't?
                                Weir: Only if you launch them with a skeet shooter.
                                Last edited by chyron; 16 March 2006, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X