X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherriey
    Bible: Stop hitting me, lady!
    Grandma: Hallowed are the Ori!
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Felger: Lets do some running just for the heck of it!

Comment

Sam: I think I'd look good as a redhead.
        Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Daniel: Lets all make clay bricks and be slaves!

Comment

Jack: I have nothing funny to say.

Comment

Teal'c: Don't touch my donkey!

Comment

Ronon: If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands...

Comment

Beckett: You sicken me! (shoots Ronon)

Comment

Beckett: I'm not even Scottish!

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                      Beckett: I'm not even Scottish!
                      Zelenka: You're telling me!

Comment

Wraith Queen: Can't... we... all... just... get.... along?

Comment

Daniel: Shut up! Nobody likes you anyway!

Comment

Ronon to Teal'c: So, tupperware party at your house?

Comment

Landry to Walter: So... ever been tempted to close the Iris as SG1 comes through?

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                                Landry to Walter: So... ever been tempted to close the Iris as SG1 comes through?
                                Walter: if i answer that i might blow my cover.. CRAP!!

Comment

Working...
                                X