No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(I realize that its quite INCONCEIVABLE, that I am a film buff, but I am. At any rate, it is on, I am watching it, and it is inspiring me - Oh look its Miracle Max come to save us from the Ori.)

Sam is about to marry Rodney...

A Member of the Congregation: Boo. Boo. Boo.
    SAM: Why do you do this?
    A Member of the Congregation: Because you had love in your hands, and you gave it up.
    SAM
    : But they would have killed Jack if I hadn't done it.
    A Member of the Congregation: Your true love lives. And you marry another. True Love saved her from Anubis, and she treated it like garbage. And that's what she is, the Queen of Refuse. So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Mastage: Tweet! Chirp chirp... tweet!

Comment

McKay sitting between Weir and Shep at the conference table: "Okay, who's hand is that?"
        Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Cam: Has anyone actually read the book of origin? Good stuff!

Comment

Ba'al serving dinner to anyone: How do you feel about eel..?
            Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Garik: Dear Teal'c, thank you for the fruit basket. The krispy cremes were delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by tribob
                jack: daniel all u have to do is translate this one text and it will solve the mysterys of every universe and also magically bring back sha're!

daniel: i cant be bothered right now, simpsons is on...
                Ein Rhead: Durka Durka mahama gimahad...[/QUOTE]
                Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Ford: Woe is my fate! If only I had died!

Comment

Sam: If only I'd shagged Rodney when I had the chance...

Comment

Walter: Come, my kitty! Let us dominate the world together!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                        Walter: Come, my kitty! Let us dominate the world together!
                        Kitty: Meow?

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
                          Teal'c: I think the Ori are just misunderstood. Now the Ancients there are some evil psychos.
                          The Ori are the followers of the White Rabbit who takes credit for four that he took from five. Either way 2,5 or the rabbits 4, the road is slippery. The white rabbit was the one who first brokered the deal with the psycs which led to the bombing of teegeeack. Unfortunately teegeeack was already populated by the first successful race combo form sapien who lived among the dinosaurs. Yes at one time the dinosaurs and humans lived together. After the earth (teegeeack) was burnt so that it was red like mars the white rabbit planned to take his enemies, those who believe in choice, to the new prison planet. During the process the white rabbits mother was captured and the RC discussed with her the problems with her son. As the drugged bodies of the choices began waking up on earth, many of them began to fight. Taking a huge risk, and out of the guilt that he hadn't stopped the white rabbit before, the "Renegade Chief" encouraged all the populations of the psycs and the white rabbit to earth to watch the bodies of the choices be blown up by the volcanoes. When the ships of the psycs gathered close, the RC blew all of the nuclear bombs which destroyed all of the psyc ships. The RC did this to give his people, the choices, the local humans and the dinosaurs, and those of the psycs who agreed that the white rabbit was manipulative and self centered a fighting chance to give a last attempt at the intermingling of various species into the human form. A scientific researcher who recorded all of these transactions began releasing his technology in the mid 20th century. Due to the fact that the RC had lost touch with his species father and brothers the RC looked up to the Researcher as a father who could help him and his family and friends out of the violent religiousocity of the white rabbit. Unfortunately the RC and the White Rabbit had been battling out for three eons about their opposing views of choice vs. determinism. Much propaganda had been implanted in all of the inhabitants of the prision planet which has contributed to earth's history. Many believers of choice had to make a personal sacfice of thier own beliefs in the hope for ultimate victory over the white rabbit's dmoniation. Many of us have a little rabbit in us and their are good and bad aspects of all areas. The main issue at stake was and is mutual choice vs. dictatorship. After much hardship and the separatation of his sons, RC chose to make a last stand on earth where the white rabbit and the dragons could make peace and go there separete ways as a part of the human race. The final solution is still to be determined.

Comment

101 bytes of technology IS a humorus joke book not to be taken out of context. Does anyone ever read Freud anymore and his discussion on the illusion of religion in the modern era? Is it so hard for individuals to believe in themselves first and then in things outside themselves?

Comment

Erm let's see if I can have a go at this...

Rodney: Let's have a gourmet night...how about chicken with lemon, tomato and lemon soup and some lemon cheesecake. Drinks-Lemon Fanta.

Eirual.
                              Rockett_Series inspired by the funniest thread on the interweb/(under construction)

eirual + nerrad = nerual

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
                                Erm let's see if I can have a go at this...

Rodney: Let's have a gourmet night...how about chicken with lemon, tomato and lemon soup and some lemon cheesecake. Drinks-Lemon Fanta.

Eirual.
                                What no lemon jello?
                                Rodney: Are you trying to kill me?! I'm allergic to jello.
                                Sam: Here have a Jello-Pudding Pop.
                                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X