Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter: "Dr. Lee... you were right... I was wrong..."
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Felger: I've perfected my energy weapon design and now we can install it onto all of our ships.

Comment

Walter: (blinks in surprise at the iris) Where did you come from then?

Comment

Sheppard: Take me Elizabeth

Comment

Michael: I could go for a pizza... does anyone else want a pizza???
            Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
              Michael: I could go for a pizza... does anyone else want a pizza???
              Sheppard: Not me. They're incredibly unhealthy!

Comment

McKay: Did you know the Ancients invented pizza??

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                  Carter: Indeed
                  correct me if i'm wrong, but didn't carter already say this? (space race)

Comment

Cake: just five more minutes til jack-time. aaawwww yeeaaahh.

Comment

Daniel: Teal'c, your action figure came in the mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                        Daniel: Teal'c, your action figure came in the mail.
                        Teal'c: Does it have Kung-fu Action Grip?

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                          Teal'c: Does it have Kung-fu Action Grip?
                          Daniel: No. It holds daisies and sings all ten thousand million versus of the song that never ends.

Comment

Daniel: No. It holds daisies and sings all ten thousand million versus of the song that never ends.
                            Teal'c: Does it come with batteries included?

Comment

Teal'c: Chelnak!

Comment

Jack: General Hammond, Send a bomb to Chulak and blow up that planet.
                                Sam: Okay. Jack, you're an idiot, I won't even bother asking you.
                                Teal'C: I consume alcohol regularely.
                                Daniel: Jack, would you stop being a smartass?
                                sigpic
                                Past | LJ | Last.FM | IG

Comment

Working...
                                X