No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter: Well. That was just wicked cool, dawg.
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

The Doci (Regarding Vala): "She'll breed, you'll die"
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

I think that this has been said but...
        Weir: I hate red!

Comment

Enemy soldier, being interrogated:

Hardcore Rouge Ex-Military Interrogator: OK, we can't extract any information from him, call Jack...Bauer
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

daniel: so what colour are we wearing today?
            jack: urban camo. you know the grey ones?

Comment

Teyla & Ronin: Wonder Twin Powers - Activate!
              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Mitchell - "Go, go, gadget-arms!"
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                  Mitchell - "Go, go, gadget-arms!"
                  You know, I had the same thought, but forgot about it. I'd give you some green, but I need to spread it around first.

Comment

Lord Ba'al: He lives in a pinapple under the sea...
                    Ba'al's Jaffa: SpongeBob SquarePants!
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Vala: Men? *argh* i love flowers! all hallow the flowers!

Comment

Jack: Teal'c do you hear that?

Teal'c: what?

Jack: That is the sound of ultimate suffering

Teal'c: What its just old Macgyver reruns?

Comment

Walter: Guess what! Because nobody really knows whether Carter or Mitchell is in charge of SG-1, they put me in charge instead! SG-1, move out!

Comment

The Doci has been captured by the SGC. He's been strapped to a table, spread eagle, with a laser cutting through the table and aimed right between his legs...

The Doci: "Do you expect me to talk?"
                            Landry: "No, I expect you to die. Have a nice a day."

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper One
                              Walter: Guess what! Because nobody really knows whether Carter or Mitchell is in charge of SG-1, they put me in charge instead! SG-1, move out!

Siler: no way! they told me exactly the same thing.

Comment

an ori in the "toilet seat" new class ship... singing carrie underwoods
                                "jesus take the wheel" and then the doci walks in and calls him an unbeliever... an then kills him... lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X