• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mckay: we ran out of power bars?? Cool!
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

McKay: What do you mean, we don't get Cinemax??
      Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Beckett: I love gate travel, flying, and using Ancient technology.

Sheppard: Hockey is a better sport than football.
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Weir: I have decided to switch tactics; screaming and being unreasonable suits me better anyway. =0)

Comment

Jack: Well, I've thought long and hard about this, and I've decided. I'm moving to Russia. I'm going to join their stargate program. They gave me Walters job!

Comment

Walter: Don't talk back to me, Landry. You and I both know that I have the most important job here.

Comment

Landry: Mitchell, your team failed the immunity challenge, and will enter the elimination round...

Bra'tac: You're fired!

Teal'c: That is, indeed, hot.
                Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Jonas: Sorry, didn't hear you. I have no ears.

Comment

Hammond: Who cares? Go kill 'em and lets steal their technology... they're not using it...

Comment

Teal'c: My cheeks are rosey. Aren't I pretty?

Comment

Walter: Chevron 9, locked.

Comment

Walter: Do you think I could get my own parking spot?

Comment

Dr. Lee: I know that I need a new look so I've decided to braid my hair.

Comment

Teal'c (To the Jaffa High Council )

Now that we are free, we should really get some toilets.

And toilet paper!

(interrupts): Yes! Brother; Andrex

Indeed!

It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Jack: So, I've been exploring the inner me, and I think you should know that when you said that one thing, five years ago, it hurt me. It really did...

Comment

Working...
                                X