• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landry: I feel like chicken tonight.

Daniel: Not me.

Panda: Beef?

Daniel: Why not.

Comment

Brata'c: I've came from west coast customs to pimp your ride!!

Sam: awesome it was looking crappy

Brat'c: we will give all sorts of accesories like spinners, tvs, and hydrolics!

Sam (singing): I'm getting my ride pimped! I'm getting my ride pimped!

Comment

Teal'c, looking on a sea of Ori vessels: Only the greatest warriors in all the known galaxies can save us now... we need.... the French...
        Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Sam: hey, remember that mini gate that orlin built in my basement? well i just got a hundred bucks for it on ebay!

Comment

Orlin (young): What do you mean we should wait until I get older???
            Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Teal'c: Man, it's the sun is bright today!

Jack: The sun is at a constant luminosity, Teal'c. It is in fact our angle to the sun which presents such an illusion.

Teal'c: Right...

Comment

Walter: oh, crap...

Landry: What?

Walter: I think I just dialed the blackhole world by accident...

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
                  Walter: oh, crap...

Landry: What?

Walter: I think I just dialed the blackhole world by accident...

lol!

Comment

Anubis: man, what a day! i could really do with a nice warm bubble bath.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      Anubis: man, what a day! i could really do with a nice warm bubble bath.
                      Anubis' new First Prime: Prepare the Divine Bubble Bath! Jaffa Kree!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                        Sam: Thor, did you just touch my bum?
                        Thor: No, Colonel Carter. I did not touch your bum. I slapped it and grouped it and felt it up really good. I must say that it was a much more fullfilling experience for me than I when I did the same to Rodney Mckay. Was it good for you?
                        Last edited by chyron; 22 March 2006, 04:20 PM.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleBritannia
                          Landry: I feel like chicken tonight.

Daniel: Not me.

Panda: Beef?

Daniel: Why not.
                          (You people keep inspiring me...)

Wraith #1: What do you feel like tonight - beef or chicken? I'm thinking beef.
                          Wraith #2: I think I'll have chicken.
                          Wraith #1: Ok then, waiter - Please get Sheppherd & McKay ready for us. We'll be by about 6:00.
                          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                            Thor: No, Colonel Carter. I did not touch your bum. I slapped it and grouped it and felt it up really good. I must say that it was a much more fullfilling experience for me than I when I did the same to Rodney Mckay. Was it good for you?
                            Sam: Actually... your touch makes me want to hurl.

Comment

Hermiod: Okay? Where's the toilet paper??

Comment

Sam to Landry: You really ought to do something about that toilet paper. It chafes something aweful!

Comment

Working...
                                X