Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prior1: Hallowed are the ori
    Prior2: Hallowed my butt screw them hallowed art me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tealcfan
      Osiris: youre just a broken machine who thinks she's a human
      Sam: God loves me! (shoots Jack)
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Apophis: I'm just misunderstood.

Apophis: (to Daniel) About the whole kidnapping your wife and forcing her to be my queen thing - no hard feelings, right?
        Daniel: Of course not!

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Sam: We could use the ion field to.... ahh to hell with it let's just nuke 'em

Comment

After Daniel came back

Jack: "I thought only the good die young?"

Or..

"Back already???"

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Sam: Has anyone seen my thong?

lol

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-

lol
                holy sh

Comment

thor: has anyone seen my thong?

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-

lol
                    Teal'c: No, but my underwear is awfully tight this morning.
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                      thor: has anyone seen my thong?
                      ROFL!

Thor to Jack: I love you.
                      Last edited by -Jules-; 07 March 2006, 04:59 PM.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Michael to McKay: Where have you been all my life?

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                          Michael to McKay: Where have you been all my life?
                          michael: i feel like a salad.... of people! (ok, maybe he would say that )

Comment

michael: i feel like a salad.... of people! (ok, maybe he would say that )
                            McKay: You know, you do kind of have that salad resemblence...

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                              McKay: You know, you do kind of have that salad resemblence...
                              micheal: is it the green? it is isn't it? well thats it, we're through. you know how sensitive i am about that! i'll have your cd's and oversized tee shirt back to you tomorrow! and i want my stuff back too!

Comment

micheal: is it the green? it is isn't it? well thats it, we're through. you know how sensitive i am about that! i'll have your cd's and oversized tee shirt back to you tomorrow! and i want my stuff back too!
                                McKay: No! You know I didn't mean it! I'm so stupid. I never know what I'm saying. Don't leave!

Comment

Working...
                                X