Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Lee: (does something useful)

Dr. Felger: (also does something useful)

Sam: What hotties! (drools)

Comment

Jack: "Okay, Daniel. You're in charge. What are our orders?"

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Hathor: Boy am I ugly! Someone kill me please! No! WITHOUT looking at my hideous visage!

Comment

Woah... Look guys! A thread about stuff we'd never say!
          Uhhh... Why did they make it?
          Doesn't make a whole lot of sense, sir... How would they know?
          Perhaps they are refering to our alternate reality selves, O'Neill.
          Like... A version of me that doesn't like the Simpsons?

Cool. Keep it up, you... Whatever... you guys are...
          Fans, Jack.
          Mmmm... Fans...

Comment

Ronon: Wraith rock!! I want to marry the queen

Comment

Teyla's call for a wraith capture: Y-16...X out; Z slant; 33 post; on 2; Break!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Ronan, despite your disgusting habits, questionable morality, and somewhat psychotic nature, I love you and want to have your babies!
                I have no feelings on this whatsoever. Bye!
                Nay, good lady, but I cannot accept thy tender love! For mine is a lonely quest, to avenge my people's demise, and slay the beast that is the Wraith! Tally ho!
                (rides off into the sunset)
                ... Is it just me, or was this entire exchange totally bizarre?
                Gee Rodney, what was your first guess?

Comment

Teal'c: I've been lying all this time. i'm not an alien, i'm actually from sweeden. My real name is Björn Ulvaeus. after i wond the eurovision song contest with my friends, i traded identities with some american guy. turns out, he could write better songs than me anyway. now he's a millionaire. *sob*

Comment

Brae'tac: I've always wanted to open a flower shop.

Comment

Anubis: I'll be back.
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Anubis: Who's up for a game parchesey?

Comment

Mollem: Oh and just in case you were wondering we are going to sterilize your entire race so that we can make your planet into a giant farm

Jack: sure as long as you wipe out my cabin and pond first.

Comment

lol =0) Good one DF!

Walter: The gate sends me love messages.

Comment

Sam: tah pagh tahBe!*

*'To Be or Not to Be' in Klingon
                              ------------------------------------------
                              And for some more ST-inspired quotes...
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Vala: I'm going into labor.
                              Teal'c: You cannot. This is not a good time.
                              Vala: It's not open for debate!
                              Teal'c to Vala: Congratulations, you are fully dilated to 10 centimeters. You may now give birth.

That's not say that Teal'c will be invovled with Vala's forthcoming special moment, but then you never know.
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

LMAO, I loved that part of the episode...

Comment

Working...
                                X