No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any wraith: Oh, my, is it time for tea already? My word, dahling, where did you get that dress? It looks so wondahful on you. Now, where did I put those crumpets?

200 posts!!! Yay for me!!
    Gone Fission
    "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

*Thor in karaoke*
      Thor: Won't you take me to...Funky Town!

Comment

Kinsey: I'd like to apologize for being such a jackass. I'm not going to interfer with the obviously great job you're doing. Oh and Carter, do have plans for Saturday night?
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
          Kinsey: I'd like to apologize for being such a jackass. I'm not going to interfer with the obviously great job you're doing. Oh and Carter, do have plans for Saturday night?
          carter: well no, but i can't go out with you because teal'c has the biggest crush on you, and i just couldn't do that to him.

Teal'c: *bursts into tears and runs out of the room*

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            carter: well no, but i can't go out with you because teal'c has the biggest crush on you, and i just couldn't do that to him.

Teal'c: *bursts into tears and runs out of the room*
            Kinsey: Is my bisexuality that obvious?
            Jack: Its not as obvious as mine.
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
              Kinsey: Is my bisexuality that obvious?
              Jack: Its not as obvious as mine.
              daniel: *slaps jack on the arm* you said you weren't bi!
              carter: what? buy? buy what? are we going shopping?
              jack: ooh let's!

Comment

Carter: Gosh! I've got a booger in my nose the size of Rhode Island! I'm going to need a jack hammer just to break it loose!

Comment

Thor or any Asgard: What is an orgasm?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    daniel: *slaps jack on the arm* you said you weren't bi!
                    carter: what? buy? buy what? are we going shopping?
                    jack: ooh let's!
                    Teal'c: I am merely Bi-curious. Let's go see Brokeback Mountain.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Teyla to Ronon: Lets go kick the snot out of McKay for no reason!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                        Teyla to Ronon: Lets go kick the snot out of McKay for no reason!
                        Ronon: But that wouldn't be nice, we shouldn't do that. And Mr. Snufflebear says it's wrong. *Ronon holds up his teddy bear*
                        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                          Ronon: But that wouldn't be nice, we shouldn't do that. And Mr. Snufflebear says it's wrong. *Ronon holds up his teddy bear*
                          Teyla: *snatches the bear and rips off its head* The bear wouldn't know right from wrong or fun from boring!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                            Teyla: *snatches the bear and rips off its head* The bear wouldn't know right from wrong or fun from boring!
                            Ronin: Wahhhhhhh! Mommie! Teyla killed my teddie.
                            Teyla: I do not recall that I was the one wearing my 'teddie'.

Comment

Mitchell passes Teal'c in the hallway.

Cam- Hey Dargo!

Teal'c (smacks Mitchell)-Homey don't play that!

Comment

Sheppard and Steve the wraith on Atlantis

Steve: Mmm, this tim tam is to die for, where did you say it was from?
                                John: Australia
                                Steve: The land of the Clowns?
                                John: No just one Clown, Steve Irwin
                                Steve: I'm not a Clown I'm a wraith you fool! Here I'll prove it!
                                **Reaches out to wraith John but stops just before contact**
                                Steve: Oh my god I'm so sorry excuse me
                                **picks up cell phone and dials**
                                Steve: Bob? It's me Steve, I nearly did it again! What do I do?
                                Bob:Just know that I love you Steve, It will all be well
                                **Hangs up**
                                Steve: So hows that Weir babe of yours going?
                                **John just stares in horror**

That ones for you Tigeress!
                                The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Working...
                                X