Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard: Prepare an Away team.
    Ford: I need my phaser! Someone lost my phaser!
    Rodney: Well tell engineering that i need the warp drive thrust coil adjusted right now! Or else the Away team's going aboslutely no where!
    Dr. Weir: We don't have photon torpedos around here, do we?
    Dr. Beckett: How do you operate this medical tricorder? It has four on switches!

Comment

Carter: DUH!!
      Gone Fission
      "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Sam: Vala, Janet and I are having a slumber party at my house, wanta come?
        Vala (giggling): Are we going to paint our nails?
        Sam: Yes
        Vala: Are we put on mud masks?
        Janet: Yes
        Vala: Are we going to make prank phone calls?
        Sam & Janet (giggling): Yes!
        Vala: Are we going to kidnap one of the guys and have our way with him...
        Sam, Janet, & Vala (together): Yessss!!!!
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Jack: "during every permutation of the Y axis..."
          Daniel: "ah screw this translation - I hate Sha're; Futurama's on!"
          Carter: "well, I chose looks, you chose books."
          Hammond: "Captain/Major, let the Colonel speak!"
          Teal'c: "Zippety doo dah..."
          Weir: "ok, Senator Kinsey... go ahead."
          Janet: "oh, screw it! You can look after yourselves for once!"
          (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Mckay: "Wanna choco bar?"
            Teal'c: "Gu baba Weird Walrus purple dancing pants!" (No one would say that...)
            Sheppard: "Damn, I was hoping to die yesterday to!"
            Ronen: "Dreadlocks suck."
            Teyla: "It's fun to mess with the Wraith heads!"
            Walter: "Nope. Not gonna dial! Gimme a promotion!"
            Siler: "Sir, you suck at everything!"
            Carter: "It's true, all blonds are dumb!"
            (And this ones thrown in for the Star Wars fans...)
            Landry: "Mitchell, I AM you're father..."
            Mitchell: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-continues on for five minutes while crying- ....OOOOO...-lungs explode-
            O'Neill: Wasn't Serenity great!? Best movie ever!

(Green to anyone who can spot my descrete advertisement placement!)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Sheppard: Rodney, Ronon, Teyla, Elizabeth, everybody, gather around and I'll tell you everything about my past from Day 1. I was born in a small town named . . .
              "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
              " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
              Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Originally posted by DragonGate
                Sheppard: Rodney, Ronon, Teyla, Elizabeth, everybody, gather around and I'll tell you everything about my past from Day 1. I was born in a small town named . . .
                Lol, good one You get greened!

Zelenka: "Rodneys ALWAYS correct, hell, I may aswell just throw my glasses down in defeat."
                Carson: "Damn i'm handsom!"

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Teal'c: "Who's the black private jaffa who's a s*x machine with all the chicks?! Teal'c! They say this Teal'c is a bad mutha. Shut yo mouth! I'm talking about Teal'c!"

O'Neill: (to Carter after she goes all doctoral on his arse) "So, would that be a polynomic phase sequence, or mononomic?"

Carter: "Chocolate ice cream's on me!"

Daniel: "Jack, f*** off!"

Hammond: "Dr Jackson, do I need to pull rank?!"

Janet: "It's all you can eat morphine today at the infirmary - come on down."

Hammond: "Captain/Major, will you marry me?"

Carter: "Urgh, Physics sucks! Hey Daniel, where can I get an Archaeology degree from?"

Teal'c: "Daniel Jackson, will you marry me?"
                  Daniel: "Um, er, if I said 'yes', would you release me from this headlock?"

Carter: (to McKay) "Yes, let's forget about Teal'c. It's my round."

McKay: "I was wrong." (apologies if he's actually said that, but he doesn't strike me as that type)

McKay: "Hey, what're we waiting for?! Let's go save Teal'c!"

Carter: (to McKay) "Oh, go f*** a lemon!"
                  (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrGemini2405
                    Carter: "Chocolate ice cream's on me!"
                    Jack: Carter! There are some things that I'd like to keep just between us.
                    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Jack: Carter was it that that you're drinking?
                      Carter: It's liquified ham, turkey, brocolli(sp), salsa and mushrooms.
                      Jack: Sounds great - Can I have some?
                      Carter: Certainly, I've got a couple of gallons in the frig.

Comment

Teal'c: I'm coocoo for choco puffs!
                        Carter: They're grrrrreat!
                        Gone Fission
                        "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Sam: Love means never having to say you're sorry.

Comment

Jack: (watching Simpsons) You know, on second thought, Burns=Goa'uld doesn't make sense. Carter was right!
                            "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                            " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                            Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Sam: (watching Simpsons) You know, on second thought, Burns=Goa'uld does make sense. The Colonel was right!

I had to do it!

Comment

sam: math sucks.
                                jack: daniel, i love you.
                                daniel: i feel very special inside when i wear sam's underwear.
                                teal'c: daniel, i love you.
                                jonas: i fell in love with teal'c's symbiote. i called her symmie. *sighs*
                                bra'tac: sonofab***h! that motherf****r goauld made me break a nail!
                                vala: daniel, i have std. what, you say we never had sex? mitchell, siler, chevron cutie, mitchell again, alien dude, nurse #5, mitchell one more time, landry, lam, someone named... whatever, and half the security staff, i need to tell you something!
                                janet: i don't feel dead.
                                hammond: daniel, i love you.
                                landry: carolyn, shut the hell up and go to your room!
                                lam: i feel so shy sometimes.
                                mitchell: want the team back, sam?
                                everyone: sam, jack, just DO it!

that was fun.

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X