No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c: Somewheeere, over the stargate, way up high.
    There's a land that I heard of
    Once in a lullaby.
    Somewheeeere, over the stargate, skies are blue.
    And the dreams that you dare to dream
    Really do come truuuue.
    Someday I'll wish upon a star
    And wake up where the Goa'uld are far
    Behiiiind meeee.
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Away above the Al'kesh tops.
    That's where you'll fiiiind meee.
    Somewheeere, over the stargate, Ha'taks fly.
    Ships fly over the stargate,
    Why then-- oh, why can't I?
    If happy little Gliders fly beyond the stargate,
    Why, oh why can't I?
    Gone Fission
    "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Hammond- i'm joing the NID
      Jack simpsons suck
      Sam how does the wormhole work again
      Jonas. i forgot my car keys
      Teal'c can i have some milk or beer
      Daniel the hell with everything let those people die it the right thing to do.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Vala: I think that I'm a cat person.

Everyone clears throats and looks away doing everything to avoid making eye contact with her.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Carter: I can't get enough of shopping! Oooo...just look at that necklace! But it's way out of my price range! Do you think we could sneak it out of the store?
          Vala: Oh, Carter, you mustn't! That would be stealing!

Daniel: I wanna blow something up. Got any C4?
          Teal'c: I do not, Daniel Jackson. I do know of something that you may wish to blow up.
          Daniel: What?
          Teal'c: Your collection of books.
          Daniel: Wow, oh yeah! That'll work great! Thanks, Teal'c! [runs off in a hurry]

Carter: Oh, Jack! I just love you! Can't we get married soon?
          O'Neill: Sorry, Sam. The thing is...I've got my eye on someone else now.
          Carter: What!? Who?
          O'Neill: Vala Mal Duran.
          Daniel: NOOO!!! She's MINE!
          Vala: Oh dear! You mustn't all fight over me...it's all just too much!
          Carter: I'll KILL YOU! You..... [advancing on Vala]
          Vala: I think I'm going to faint!
          Daniel: Don't worry Vala! I'll protect you!
          O'Neill: Not as well as I can!

Comment

Jack: I'm back!
            - I caught a Fish!
            - Hey, I'm being serious here!

Carter: Oh, screw you Martouf! screw you Orlin! screw you Pete! screw you Jack! In fact, I give-up, screw you Men!

Shep: How do you use this thing again?
            McKay: Sheesh! For the last time: Point and shoot!

Beckett: It's "Wear a Kilt to Work Day", what do you think?

Siler: Please don't shoot me!

Jaffa Guard #332: Jaffa Stop, I mean - Kree!

Jack & Sam: They said WHAT on Gateworld?
            It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

SAM: (looking at some sort of new devicey thing), what in gods name is this for?

JACK: stop shooting, STOP SHOOTING, GOD NO DONT BLOW THAT UP!!
              Good Evening, Good Nite, GOOD BEER!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiret
                Carter: I can't get enough of shopping! Oooo...just look at that necklace! But it's way out of my price range! Do you think we could sneak it out of the store?
                Oh wait, I forgot that I've got a P-90 right here in my purse.

Daniel: I wanna blow something up. Got any C4?
                Teal'c: I do not, Daniel Jackson. I do know of something that you may wish to blow up.
                Daniel: What?
                Teal'c: Your collection of books.
                Daniel: Wow, oh yeah! That'll work great! Thanks, Teal'c! [runs off in a hurry]
                Here let's start with Farhenheit(sp?) 451.

Carter: Oh, Jack! I just love you! Can't we get married soon?
                O'Neill: Sorry, Sam. The thing is...I've got my eye on someone else now.
                Carter: What!? Who?
                I'm pregnant with your baby
                Carter (to herself): Or is it Rodney's?
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Caldwell: "Engage Warp drives!"
                  Shep, Rodney, Weir, Teyla and Ronan: "WHAT!?"
                  Caldwelll: "Oh, sorry, wrong show..."

Rodney: "I absolutely, positively, swear my life on it, couldn't describe it enough, HATE BLONDS!"
                  Carter: "Yaaay! Go Mckay, go Mckay, go Mckay!"
                  O'Neill: "Mitchell, you're a better me and than I could ever be!"
                  Mitchell: "Shut the *Censored* up dude."

Vala: "Here, have everything I just stole, infact, have my concelaed weapons aswell!"
                  Wraith#2833: "Jaffa, Kree!"
                  Jaffa #246: "MMM....Human..."

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Radek: I'm dropping physics and taking up surfing!

Rodney: ARRRGH! DIE YOU FILTHY SCUM! DIE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Liz: I don't like you! You're a mean poopy-head!
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Vala: Oh god there are too many men in this place!

Comment

Replicator #121: We come in peace, Take Us To Your Leader!
                        Daniel: Don't listen to it! It's lying......*Danny goes Rambo* ARRrrrggggghhhhhhhh!!!!

Oma: Lets get it straight, you choose to die, I ascend you! Kappish!

( for some reason Col.Sumner is holding Dr.Weir prisoner )

Sumner: Call to John.
                        Weir: (struggling) No...
                        Sumner: I know this hurts... (crunching, moans) Call to John... Call to John now.
                        Weir: *yells obscenities*

T2
                        Last edited by jazz!; 19 December 2005, 09:01 AM.
                        It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Oma: You AGAIN????

Comment

The metting of the Goa'uld System Lords in the episode Summit

Yu: Snap!
                            Baal: What is this!!! I thought we were playing "Go Fish"?
                            Osiris: Blackjack!, oh wait.
                            Last edited by jazz!; 19 December 2005, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Oooh! I've got to try this!

Jack - You know what Carter, they should cancel the simpsons! Homer is so boring....D'oh!...come on! How lame is that!?! And I can't believe they made a must silliest song ever...."Follow the yellow brick road..." Unbelieveable!

Sam:- (after been told that Earth is under attack and they need her help.) You men! I'm not your mama, I'm not going to fight every battle for you! Now you go up to that bully and tell them..."YOU DON'T FRIGHTEN ME!" now go on do it!
                              The Men:- Yes Ma'am

Daniel:- (answering the telephone and needing to jot something down but can't find any paper) What was that Jack? You want me to order dinner.....what do you want?...Pizza?...What kind?....Wait...let me write this down.....(picks up a big book with anicet egyptian writing on it....it says "Book of The Dead" ....opens it up and writes on the inside cover) Right, you want a pizza with everything on it....but not sea food....and a coke....what does Teal'c want?.....three of the samething.....what about Sam? The same....ok....got that....and what was that last part Jack? I missed it....Sam wants a diet coke...ok...I'll get them now.

Teal'c:- Teal'c:- (well to Teal’c) You talk to much!

Hammond:- Colonel O'Neill, I agree with Senator Kinsey, you're all incompetitant fools! and you're all fired! But he said that I'm also one of the fools so I'm fired as well.

Jonas:- (after being asked if he watched what the susspiccous man was doing) Ah....what?....Was I supposed to be watching him?....I was watching golf on the tv in the corner...then I fell asleep.

Fraiser:- (after being caught) What???!! He was like this when you brought him in! He didn't have any eye-brows! (see razor in hand) No! This isn't a razor....it's a new type of needle.

Harriman:- (after getting SG1's transmission) Sorry, you've dialled incorrectly. This is Chulak! Kree Kree.....urm...Kree!

Mitchell:- I don't want to be apart of SG1 anymore....it's so boring....I want to be reassigned to Mcmerdo!

Landry:- Jack help me!

Vala:- Yes, you're right....I'm a total tarty girl....and I just want men all the time...I want boys boys boys....I admit it....I'm very shallow!

John:- (to a wraith female) Wanna go on a date?

Elizabeth:-Give them all the guns and ammo they need and if they won't help us get our people back...then nuke them!!!

Carson:- I wish I could get a kiss like that everyday!

Ford:- The drugs don't work! Enzyme very bad! Children don't touch it!

Teyla:- Steve (the wraith) and I are in love and are getting married!

Rodney:- I've got no idea how to fix this. Sorry, but I'm totally 150% useless at this sort of thing....go and ask Radek, he's more intelligent than me. If failing that, ask Sam Carter; she's blond and a woman! They are the most intelligent kind of people in the universe!

Ronan:- Let's have the wraith over for dinner. Lets have a party, I'll tell the after dinner jokes!
                              Last edited by jannagalaxy; 20 December 2005, 01:32 AM.
                              Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                              The Strongest Will Survive!
                              I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Dr. Fraiser: A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!

Comment

Working...
                                X