No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack: I'm concerned about the cultural ramifications of the continued trading of conflict diamonds in Africa in spite of the numerous UN and international sanctions against the practice. I'm terrified if the practice is not brought to an end that the inter-tribal conflicts that exist within Africa will perpetuate the ongoing genocide of the innocents caught in the middle of the various tribal wars.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Sam: Whateveeer.
      Gone Fission
      "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day."

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Vala: Oh my goodness, look at that shirt! The one with the sweet little flowers and the lovely lace around the collar! Oh, how nice! It'll look great with my beige skirt, the one that reaches my ankles, that I love so much. I must have it! Do you think Daniel will think I'm a ...you know...*blush* if I wear it?
        May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Daniel: oh, Valaaaa?
          Vala: *sigh* not now, Daniel.
          Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Replicator: We are in need of specific technology: namely anything with a 386processor, 4 Mb of RAM, 20 Mb Hard drive, 9600 baud modem, and any Windows 3.1 or lower operating system.

Chevron Guy: Oh crap, I dialed the wrong number! Wait! Stop! Don't through the gate! Tell them to wait!

Hive Queen Wraith: (To Major Sheppard) I need a ride to the movies, and my dart is in the garage. So can i hitch a ride on your puddlejumper? I'll even pay you, too.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
              Chevron Guy: Oh crap, I dialed the wrong number! Wait! Stop! Don't through the gate! Tell them to wait!
              lol!

Jack: So I was on GateWorld last night and.................

JMallozzi: OK! so here we go: Before I tell you about the Furlings let me answer as to when Jack's going to re-join SG1. I'll then explain reasoning of how the Crystal Skull will reappear and then the where abouts of the Nox and the current state of the Tollans..................
              Last edited by jazz!; 27 November 2005, 11:24 AM.
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                (for that matter)

Chevron Guy: Information? I need the gate address for the Tolan homeworld.
                411: We have multiple listings for that address. Do you know which system its in?
                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Rodney: I am a penguin
                  Weir:...

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                    Weir:...
                    Hee.

Hive Queen: I wanna redecorate. I'm thinking bright colors, some reds and oranges...maybe a bit of white. Anyone know where the closest Ikea is?

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
                      Hive Queen: I wanna redecorate. I'm thinking bright colors, some reds and oranges...maybe a bit of white. Anyone know where the closest Ikea is?
                      Sheppard: oh, take main street and go to the crab nebula. look to your left and three gas giants should be there. you want the middle one.
                      Weir: *looks at him strangly*
                      Sheppard: what?
                      Gone Fission

Sig by Chlex

Comment

Teal'c at Nightclub grabs a mike and sings

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind up in HERE, up in here
                        Y'all gon' make me go all out up in here, up in here
                        Y'all gon' make me act a FOOL up in HERE, up in here
                        Y'all gon' make me lose my cool up in here, up in here

And thinks **where am I up in? How can one be up in somewhere?**

Then Jackson joins in and sings

Oh ****, shake that ass ma, move it like a gypsy
                        Stop, woah, back it up, now let me see your hips SWING
                        Stop, woah, back it up, now let me see your hips SWING
                        Now drop it looooow and let me see your hips SWING
                        Down to the floooor now let me see your hips SWING
                        Down to the floooor now let me see your hips SWING

Thinks ** OMG Im finally cool!**

Then Carter steps it down a notch and grabs jack and sings

Meet me at the alter in my white dress
                        We ain't get no younger we might as well do it
                        Been feelin' you all the while sir I must confess
                        General let's just get married I just want to get married!

Thinks **omg that was soooooo stupid!**

God I'm such a dreamer lol

Maltrancko thinks **what a crap post!**
                        The Advertisements MGM never wants you to see!!

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                          reincarnated.

Comment

Originally posted by Maltrancko

Then Carter steps it down a notch and grabs jack and sings

Meet me at the alter in my white dress
                            We ain't get no younger we might as well do it
                            Been feelin' you all the while sir I must confess
                            General let's just get married I just want to get married!

Thinks **omg that was soooooo stupid!**

God I'm such a dreamer lol

Maltrancko thinks **what a crap post!**

not a crap post........dreamers are good............

I wish jack and sam would get married............

waiting for this

Sam: Sir, Jack.......Marry me now or I'll kill you
                            Jack: *speechless*
                            Rodney: I think I'm gonna die.....*mumbling*
                            Sam: Jack?
                            Jack: Okay, sure.........Carter.......Marry me?.......*drools uncontrolably*
                            Rodney: Yep I'm dead now........*dies*
                            Sam: Jack and I sitting in a tree K I S S I N G.......and we are so making babies.........
                            Stargate Pants Girl
                            (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
                            Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Rodney: I am confused could you please help me?
                              Daniel Jackson: its all greek to me...

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

Sheppard: McKay, you are a genius and the smartest person on Atlantis.
                                Weir: I fully agree with Colonel Sheppard. You deserve a Nobel Prize when we return to Earth.
                                McKay: (bashfully) Oh, now, you two don't mean that. You're just trying to make me feel better.
                                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Working...
                                X