X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fatewarns
    teal'c you want to join my orgy
    indeed O'neill
    ooh come on boys you are kidding right?? there are better things to do...why don't we go and read a book about the ancient?

Comment

You're worth it.
      (insanely light voice) Maybe it's Maybeline.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Lol, I was watching the behind the scenes of Mobius (i think it was called "the last day of teal'c" featurette) and they were rehearsing when teal'c is bring daniel to apophis. Chris Judge grabbed daniel and trew him at Apophis' feet shouting "get down b****" as he did. It was absolutely hillarious and something teal'c would never say!
        Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

Originally posted by stewsith
          Lol, I was watching the behind the scenes of Mobius (i think it was called "the last day of teal'c" featurette) and they were rehearsing when teal'c is bring daniel to apophis. Chris Judge grabbed daniel and trew him at Apophis' feet shouting "get down b****" as he did. It was absolutely hillarious and something teal'c would never say!
          lol, sounds fun
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

: I settle for the unattainable so I don't get heartbroken... I love the General, but I am not in love with him. No, I'm in love with Daniel.
            : I get it; a guy you can slam down and have your fill of, 'cos he can't fight back. Fine, if you don't want a challenge, go for Daniel, but if you want substance (stands up and rips his shirt open) CHECK THIS OUT!
            : I could reconsider
            (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Hey Hank
              (you'll have to refresh the page if you click 'My FF'; there seems to be a bug on FF's part - my account does still exist!!)

sigpic

Comment

Walter: Why do they call me Walter? I'm short. I look like I'm fifteen years younger than I really am. I wear wire-rimmed circular glasses. And I have a tendency to say things before they happened.

Radar (from MASH): I know how you feel.

Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
                Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
                  Walter: Why do they call me Walter? I'm short. I look like I'm fifteen years younger than I really am. I wear wire-rimmed circular glasses. And I have a tendency to say things before they happened.

Radar (from MASH): I know how you feel.

radar: *darth vader voice* walter, I am your father!!!!!
                  walter: noooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                  hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                  Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                  OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Most of the script of '200'?
                    Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Brad Wright: We're no longer filming in Vancouver, we're moving to Colorado Springs.
                      Me: VV00t!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                        Most of the script of '200'?

Will you marrie (sp?) me?
                        Oh yes Jack I will

6 moths later:
                        Yes I do
                        Yes I do

Like this is ever going to happen????

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje

Will you marrie (sp?) me?
                          Oh yes Jack I will

6 moths later:
                          Yes I do
                          Yes I do

Like this is ever going to happen????
                          Yes it will, but only if we're willing to flood them with angry letters demanding their marraige.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                            Brad Wright: We're no longer filming in Vancouver, we're moving to Colorado Springs.
                            Me: VV00t!
                            *plans a road trip to colorado*

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

My name is McKay, Rodney McKay. I want to have the board in front of my head screwed NOT nailed.

Thanks to Bond, James Bond, who likes his martini stirred, NOT shaken .
                              Wraith are not evil... they are simply hungry .
                              LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sam: I want a divorce!
                                Jack: We never got married!
                                "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X