Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by penguininablender
    yeah...I don't see what the big deal was. We weren't forcing anyone to sing

And come on...who doesn't like showtunes?
    i think that he had a bad day
    he should sing a sad song
    so he can turn it around?
    i don't think he needs any carrying on
    perhaps he kicked up the leaves and discovered the magic was lost
    yeah, it looked like he faked a smile with his coffee to go
    where is the passion when he needed it most? perhaps that's the problem
    indeed... he had a bad day
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
    Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
    Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
    Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
      i think that he had a bad day
      he should sing a sad song
      so he can turn it around?
      i don't think he needs any carrying on
      perhaps he kicked up the leaves and discovered the magic was lost
      yeah, it looked like he faked a smile with his coffee to go
      where is the passion when he needed it most? perhaps that's the problem
      indeed... he had a bad day
      ROFL.....teehee. I like that song. (Nice with adding the "indeed" for teal'c...it brings the whole thing home)

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

ROFL.....teehee. I like that song. (Nice with adding the "indeed" for teal'c...it brings the whole thing home)
        AND... they're not singing... they're conversing

Comment

AND... they're not singing... they're conversing
          Oh, I'm sorry, I seem to have miscontstrude what you said. Yes, they are "conversing". If anything, it is wax poetic

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Carter:

Here's the thing
            We started out friends
            It was cool, but it was all pretend
            Yeah, yeah, since you been gone
            You're dedicated, you took the time
            Wasn't long 'til I called you mine
            And all you'd ever hear me say
            Is how I picture me with you
            That's all you'd ever hear me say

Tell me she wouldn't sing this about Oneill
            You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

Originally posted by ablevins425
              Carter:

Here's the thing
              We started out friends
              It was cool, but it was all pretend
              You're dedicated, you took the time
              Wasn't long 'til I called you mine
              And all you'd ever hear me say
              Is how I picture me with you
              That's all you'd ever hear me say

Tell me she wouldn't sing this about Oneill
              yay! I love Kelly!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

me too! i think miss independant is talking about sam lol
                sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oh let the sun beat down upon my face... stars that fill my dream... i'm a traveller of both time and space... to be where i have been...
                  listening to Zeppelin again?
                  nope
                  ocean's twelve?
                  nope... just realizing how very true those words are for what i've done here... the sun was beating down on us on Abydos, both literally and figuratively... the figurative being Ra (the sun god) attacking us... i've always dreamed about travelling to distant stars, which i have... and i've been backwards through time...
                  how very true
                  at shangri'la beneath the summer moon i will return again
                  you sure you're not just obsessed with Kashmir?
                  absolutely, that last part was revealed to me by Morgan Le Fay about the return of the greatest ancient of all time... more powerful and knowledgeable than Merlin and Arthur combined... he's returning to Shangri'La, the ancient's secret city that's more powerful than atlantis...
                  great... another lost city we have to go and uncover
                  it's easy... we'll go across the sea of years with no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear

Do you think Led Zeppelin were ancients?

Comment

oh let the sun beat down upon my face... stars that fill my dream... i'm a traveller of both time and space... to be where i have been...
                    listening to Zeppelin again?
                    nope
                    ocean's twelve?
                    nope... just realizing how very true those words are for what i've done here... the sun was beating down on us on Abydos, both literally and figuratively... the figurative being Ra (the sun god) attacking us... i've always dreamed about travelling to distant stars, which i have... and i've been backwards through time...
                    how very true
                    at shangri'la beneath the summer moon i will return again
                    you sure you're not just obsessed with Kashmir?
                    absolutely, that last part was revealed to me by Morgan Le Fay about the return of the greatest ancient of all time... more powerful and knowledgeable than Merlin and Arthur combined... he's returning to Shangri'La, the ancient's secret city that's more powerful than atlantis...
                    great... another lost city we have to go and uncover
                    it's easy... we'll go across the sea of years
                    With no provision but an open face, along the straits of fear
                    see! No singing, just talking, lol

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

see! No singing, just talking, lol
                      gotta admit... the song kashmir can be applied to SG very easily... moreso even than whatever song (pink floyd or NIN) and wizard of oz...

Comment

gotta admit... the song kashmir can be applied to SG very easily... moreso even than whatever song (pink floyd or NIN) and wizard of oz...
                        you mean "dark side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

you mean "dark side of the Moon" by Pink Floyd?
                          possibly... i don't really care for either group, so i never paid attention to it... lol

Comment

possibly... i don't really care for either group, so i never paid attention to it... lol
                            it was them

I've got another!

hey teal'c? I've got a question
                            Proceed O'niell
                            Who's that pretty girl in that mirror there?
                            What mirror where?
                            Who could that attractive girl be?

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

it was them

I've got another!

hey teal'c? I've got a question
                              Proceed O'niell
                              Who's that pretty girl in that mirror there?
                              What mirror where?
                              Who could that attractive girl be?
                              such a pretty face such a pretty face such a pretty face!!!!!

Comment

such a pretty face such a pretty face such a pretty face!!!!!
                                such a pretty smile such a pretty meeeeee!!!!!!! *Twirls*

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Working...
                                X