No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thor: We have changed our Allegiance O’Neill.

O’Neill: Come again?

Thor: Hallowed are the ORI.

O’Neill: Blank Stare
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO BLUE JELLO?

Comment

daniel: hit me baby one more time...
      teal'c : what you gabberin on about?!
      sam: he sounds like an angel.....
      jack: that or a stuffed pig....
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Teal'C: chama chama chama chama chama chameleon
        Colonel Jack O'Neill: So what's your impression of Alar?
        Teal'c: That he is concealing something.
        Colonel Jack O'Neill: Like what?
        Teal'c: I am unsure. He is concealing it.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishPisano
          Teal'C: chama chama chama chama chama chameleon
          Ha!! that's funny. I have one like that
          loose, Footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes!!!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
          hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
          Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
          OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Ha!! that's funny. I have one like that
            loose, Footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes!!!
            what, no rep for that?

Teal'C: Indeed you are correct Mr. Irish... no rep for you

Comment

what, no rep for that?

Teal'C: Indeed you are correct Mr. Irish... no rep for you
              ok, rep for you...you greedy rep wanter, lol.

OOOOOOOOOklahoma...where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.

Spoiler:

hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

ok, rep for you...you greedy rep wanter, lol.

OOOOOOOOOklahoma...where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.
                lol, thanks

actually, i think i could reasonably see mitchell saying that when he's flying around the galaxy in a puddle jumper or a 302

Comment

lol, thanks

actually, i think i could reasonably see mitchell saying that when he's flying around the galaxy in a puddle jumper or a 302
                  lol, ok, how about this one
                  well, Hello Dolly! welcome home dolly! It's nice to have you...BACK, where you belong!!!!!!

(can you tell I like musicals?)

Ohhh!! I have another
                  I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

lol, thanks

Do we really want to get into Stargate the musical.....
                    well o.k.

Do a deer a female deer
                    Ra a drop of golden god
                    Mi a name, I call myself
                    Fa a long long way to run
                    You have already taken the first steps towards becoming.....The Fifth Race.

Comment

teyla: oh c*ap!
                      carson beckett: rodney i never knew how nice and firm your arse is
                      sheppard: the bed bug head works
                      ronon:who took my eyeliner?!
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ablevins425
                        Do we really want to get into Stargate the musical.....
                        well o.k.

Do a deer a female deer
                        Ra a drop of golden god
                        Mi a name, I call myself
                        Fa a long long way to run
                        teehee. I have another sound of music one
                        climb every mountain! Ford every stream!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

lol, ok, how about this one
                          well, Hello Dolly! welcome home dolly! It's nice to have you...BACK, where you belong!!!!!!

(can you tell I like musicals?)
                          Janet??

Ohhh!! I have another
                          I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair!
                          Carter about Oneill??

Comment

Janet??

Carter about Oneill??
                            that would be a good one about Janet, huh. Or about Daniel coming back for season 7. I just think it's funny having cam sing them all

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Mitchell: If I was a leader. Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum. All day long I biddy biddy bum, If I was a leader of SG1. Wouldn't have to work hard. Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum. Cause I got Carter and Daniel, to do my work, so I am a lazy biddle diddle diddle diddle man.

Comment

Mitchell: If I was a leader. Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum. All day long I biddy biddy bum, If I was a leader of SG1. Wouldn't have to work hard. Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum. Cause I got Carter and Daniel, to do my work, so I am a lazy biddle diddle diddle diddle man.
                                Ha! I could see him doing the little dance too.

I feel pretty! oh so pretty! I feel pretty and witty and GAYYYY!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

- RSF

Comment

Working...
                                X