No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you actually say: My name is Omor. Not Omar. That's Omor with 2 O's (Holding up three fingers) not an O and an A!
    1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

...you rig up your doorbell to sound an alarm, turn on rotating red lights and play over speakers the phrase "Unscheduled off-world activation! I repeat, unscheduled off-world activation! This is not a drill. All available personnel report to the embarkation room."
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...you begin an AU fanfiction story about what would happen if you met SG-1 in real life.

I am such a hopeless fangirl.
        Yikishante
        -"It's been swell, but I've got to return to the mothership."

Comment

.........in the process of writing two fan fics and can never seem to stop writing, or keep the ideas from overflowing your brain.......
          Stargate Pants Girl
          (a.k.a. Teryl's Pants Girl)
          Mak tal shree! Lo tak meta satak Oz!

Comment

Originally posted by yikishante
            ...you begin an AU fanfiction story about what would happen if you met SG-1 in real life.

I am such a hopeless fangirl.
            done it... several times
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

Did ego mention that ego itium anquietas?
              I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
              so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
              But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
              Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
              GW My home away from home....
              My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                Kewl. How do you do that?
                Right click the picture, properties, and there's a number at the end of the URL. Just start numbering from 01 and keep going until you hit a 404 error message.

And I just realized that there's another set for the forums. Gotta start on that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
                  Did ego mention that ego itium anquietas?
                  yes you did... will you teach me??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                    Right click the picture, properties, and there's a number at the end of the URL. Just start numbering from 01 and keep going until you hit a 404 error message.

And I just realized that there's another set for the forums. Gotta start on that soon.
                    YOU'RE A FREAK'IN GENIUS!

Adrianne
                    If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                    It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                      yes you did... will you teach me??
                      Ego vestul...

Aveo Amacuse
                      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

...you travel to the real Chyenne Mountain Complex and claim to have full knowledge of the Stargate and the existance of the SGC on the off-chance that its all true.
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekk
                          Ego vestul...

Aveo Amacuse
                          just guessing, but Ego=I??
                          sigpic

Comment

u no ur a gatehead wen......
                            .......u use a username on a forum or wotever after a team member..
                            http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15...el/friends.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                              just guessing, but Ego=I??
                              Ego= I
                              vestul = Uncertain
                              Aveo Amakus= Good bye

-----------------------------

Reaper terms....

Hmmm I'll think about it

smell ya later...

-----------------------------

Your a gatehead when you help other gateheads learn ancient

Comment

Originally posted by PG15

*bows*

Comment

Working...
                                X