No announcement yet.

You Know You're A Gate Head When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ancientalliance - http://www.oneill.com/ It's a surfwear company founded by the real Jack O'Neill!

you also know you're a gatehead when you notice things like this

A Bed and Breafast in your Village called Valhalla
    A Bed and Breakfast in your Village called Avalon
    A boat in your Village's marina called Atlantis
    And a building at your friends' university called the Anderson buidling that's five minutes from Anderson street!

And when you force your friends into going for a pub lunch, just so you can go here - http://www.charing-x.com/html/goingout.htm (look at the right hand column)!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Gilty of all of the above
      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
      GW My home away from home....
      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

my chem teacher makes us write a journal entry for the 'quote of a day' at the beginning of class....

when all your journal entries reference Daniel
        when once you found out you can submit quotes, you go through the epis with Oma and Shifu for ancient proverbs to submit
        when you shut your philisophical dad up by quoting Oma.... he's still doesn't get the candle and meal thing, and he's had a week to think about it
        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
        sigpic

Comment

When everytime you drive by the Atlantis restaurant you want to run home and watch an ep.

Comment

[QUOTE=sueKay]ancientalliance - http://www.oneill.com/ It's a surfwear company founded by the real Jack O'Neill!

[QUOTE]

Very cool!

Comment

when you play with your stargate box sets and figure out you can position them to make the stargates line up

Comment

Originally posted by mayorbill11
                when you play with your stargate box sets and figure out you can position them to make the stargates line up

YOU EFF'IN RULE!!! I am so jealous!!!

Adrianne
                (Mainly because I don't have the boxsets to do that and I probably would have figured it out.)
                If I never reply to something you said to me, it doesn't mean I'm ignoring you, it means I'm lazy and the thread moves too fast.
                It's all explained here. Well, one part anyhow

My LibraryThing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginalynn71
                  Don't think this one has come up, if so, my bad.
                  Whenever you hear a song on the radio you think "Gee, this song would be good for a Stargate vid". I do it alot, especially in traffic.
                  You just described my life. I have three in the works right now. I would have more, but importing too many clips into WMM is inconveniant.

how about when you not only spend hours writing fic, but you've figured out the highest percentage of what you write where...

Best comedy-afternoons and after eating chocolate

Best Drama-late at night prefferably after listening to the same sad song repeatedly.

Best ficin General-in the shower and hanging out laundry

Wierdest fic-Loading the dishwasher and cleaning the bathroom.

Comment

When your life is put on hold because the GW forum is down.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                      My life wasn't actually put on hold - but I was forced to actually do some things that most people would consider "more important" !

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
                        When you have another site lined up to go to when GW is down.

Comment

When you curl up in the fetal position and whimper because you don't have another site to go to when GW is down.
                          sig by PM

Comment

When your constanly arguing with your christen parents that Jesus is an ascended ancient...

Why wont they belive me
                            so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                              When you curl up in the fetal position and whimper because you don't have another site to go to when GW is down.
                              ...and you keep trying and trying and trying to access the forums when the server is down...oh the humanity - first we're in hiatus, then SciFi is running the 13 days of Halloween and then to top it off the forum is down...Oma Poppins! Come save us!
                              "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                                ...and you keep trying and trying and trying to access the forums when the server is down...oh the humanity - first we're in hiatus, then SciFi is running the 13 days of Halloween and then to top it off the forum is down...Oma Poppins! Come save us!
                                Indeed!

When you say that evey 10 minuts....

Indeed!

Comment

Working...
                                X